UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Students not to blame for Monday

I will admit, i usually rag on the students (being a student myself and broadcaster for the team) that they are stupid for not coming up. But this monday, so all you alumni's know, dont blame the students for not coming out.

The University forced all people living on the 4 majors quads to go home. They shut off the power, locked all the dorms so cards cant swipe, and the campus center is shut down. Thus, the only students who are in town live off campus, but they dont even have a reason to stay.

Thus, a bad timing for the final home game.

so dont blame the students this time out

It is unfortunate that the students won't be there on Monday. However, this game has other exciting elements:

1) Searching for first-ever regular-season conference title

2) #1 Seed in the conference tourney

3) Senior Night

4) Will Brown Appreciation -- Should we start the "4 More Years" Chant During the Intros?

5) Revenge Versus Vermont

6) Even without students and the sudden interest in the program, we should draw 3,000 for this game.

I'll join that chant! I've actually had the pleasure of meeting coach like 2 years back. I have a cousin who plays ball in Ukraine (Europe) and I brought him a video of the kid play. He is 6'6 and incredibly agile just an all around great player with great hops, strong, great shot, just incredible ball handling etc. Coach was considering offering him a scholorship but it turns out that my cousin plays for a college team as well as High League in Ukraine and they get paid. So he would be ineligable to play under NCAA rules. But all through the process coach was an upstanding guy and thats actually how I started following the program. It would be a sad day if he isn't resigned. I met with him 2 or 3 times in his office over a period of 2 weeks or so. He is a great guy. Sighn him NOW!!!!!!