UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tail gate party

Hey - It would be great to get UA alum / students to start tailgating early! How can we get the word out? Could be great fun! Sausage and beer for breakfast & lunch! It'll be cold that early but starting this tradition could set us apart from Bball fans in the N'East. A little ESPN2 love might get us on tv. The game may be the main event but there's no reason why the party can't start early.

Will Brown on the radio now, says the team will go to a hotel after classes Friday, but he may bring donuts to the people camped out on the football field Saturday morning.

He also said he'd help the students storm the court if we win.

A caller asked about using the Pepsi Arena next year if needed, but Will said he loves using this game to showcase the campus and the RACC.

If this coach isn't a gamer then I don't know who is. I will be very upset if he doesn't return next year. He is completley selling the party line and I am sure that McElroy and Hall love to hear the coach talk about showcasing the school and campus (besides the fact that the "cozy confines" of the RACC make for a much better home court advantage then a half empty Pepsi, ask Siena fans about that).

I hope he is back next year, but right now all I hope is that we get to see him scissor in hand cutting down the net on Saturday as they danes punch their ticket to the dance!!!!

We are working on getting some of the alum to tailgate by the alumi house before the 10 AM breakfast.

Also, I am not sure who would want the game as the Knick other than Siena or Vermont fans. We earned home court with the regular season title and 2 tournament victories so the game IS on our home court.

We are working on getting some of the alum to tailgate by the alumi house before the 10 AM breakfast.

Also, I am not sure who would want the game as the Knick other than Siena or Vermont fans. We earned home court with the regular season title and 2 tournament victories so the game IS on our home court.

12618[/snapback]

The Caravan of 5 (including DaneGuy04) leaves LI at 7am with hopes of being in the area to meet our 6th by 10:30 at the latest. See you in the Brownsville Section of Albany!

SCBN!

SSS