UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women shutout of awards

NOT YOUNG???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME...LOOK AT THE ROSTER, THE TEAM IS STACKED WITH SOPHMORES, REDSHIRT PLAYERS...THEY WILL HAVE ONLY TWO SENIORS NEXT YEAR AS WELL. 9 PLAYERS WHO ARE EITHER SOPHMORE'S OR FROSH...

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW JACK SQUAT ABOUT THIS TEAM...your a moron plain and simple

i'm not even saying mikus should have made it...she was a long shot, ill admit that.

It is Sanders that im upset about. She should have been on the defensive team

NOT YOUNG???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME...LOOK AT THE ROSTER, THE TEAM IS STACKED WITH SOPHMORES, REDSHIRT PLAYERS...THEY WILL HAVE ONLY TWO SENIORS NEXT YEAR AS WELL. 9 PLAYERS WHO ARE EITHER SOPHMORE'S OR FROSH...

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW JACK SQUAT ABOUT THIS TEAM...your a moron plain and simple

i'm not even saying mikus should have made it...she was a long shot, ill admit that.

12669[/snapback]

Wow...you are passionate!!!! I'll give you that!! :blink:

2 seniors, and one of the youngest mid major teams in the country...we didnt suck, we were inexperienced...LOOK AT SANDERS STATS...SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THAT ALL-DEFENSIVE TEAM...

typical people who look just at our record....go watch a gam ebefore you mock them.

12657[/snapback]

I'm the moron!!!

12669[/snapback]

And the reason for that is that every team should have at least one person with an award??? Or was it becaue her numbers won us so many games???

12669[/snapback]

Wow...you are passionate!!!! I'll give you that!! :blink:

12670[/snapback]

from the way you two are arguing, i'd say you both got snubbed the team.

just kidding-- just trying to lighten the situation.

but seriously, this isn't the time for this sort of thing and there's no need to start name-calling. i think its entertaining, but let's focus on the good, and that good is saturday. sorry to sound like a UVM fan.

I can see your case for Mikus and Sanders but I think generally underclassmen don't get the benefit of the doubt in cases like that. I admit I wasn't as impressed with Mikus as a freshman as some other people were but she really improved this year. 14th in scorind, 6th in assists and 2nd in steals-pretty good year for a sophmore.

12667[/snapback]

DanePound,

I was kind of joshing her and it got a little out of hand. My appologies!!!

Danes84,

Even though I dissagree with your reasoning I didn't mean for this to get out of control. You are not delusional! Sorry for egging you on! I must say you are pretty entertaining

Edited by bosiydid

steve...lets worry about the game tonight also...you have a team in a tournament that needs support...GOOD OR BAD RECORD...so i all hope you listen to me broadcast tonight along as cheer on this team.

and I apologies for any comments as well.

steve...lets worry about the game tonight also...you have a team in a tournament that needs support...GOOD OR BAD RECORD...so i all hope you listen to me broadcast tonight along as cheer on this team.

and I apologies for any comments as well.

12676[/snapback]

Are you the play-by-play lady?

Dane Pound --- Please stop this madness and delete this thread!!!!!!!!!  Let's stay positive and get rid of this negative garbage.

12668[/snapback]

Alright this needs to stop, I will listen tonight and cheer who else is with me?

90.9 FM. It is the UAlbany Radio Station

wcdb.albany.edu is the website for the station, with a live feed on the internet. We have a live blog from the AE Tournament going on right now etc...check it out