UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Thank you....

Dane96

To all of the board members (and their significant others) who I met today. Made the trip all the more special. I thought seeing old players Rich Dormer, D. Jahnel, along with Coach Jones was enough, but you guys were great.

Great to put faces with the posts. It felt like I was "home" again. I now have new reasons to come out to UA games.

To those at the Pub...sorry I bolted...but I needed to get the Rental back. "92" I owe you a beer!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on putting something together at my place next year for the tourney at Agganis.

I am sure I will see y'all at a UA football game this year, hopefully one at UA and the other at Delaware.

GREAT DAY TO BE A GREAT DANE.

As our "BEAT UNION" shirts used to say....."BLEED PURPLE!!!"

BTW, how cool are Brown's parents!?!

Dane96,

I'm really glad you had a great day with the Great Danes! It must have been really cool to meet former players, coaches, members of this board. It must have felt like a super homecoming.

Kinda makes you forget all the hassles of passing the bar exam.

Hope you make it back to many more UAlbany games - where the RACC is at or near capacity.

Dane96,

I'm really glad you had a great day with the Great Danes! It must have been really cool to meet former players, coaches, members of this board. It must have felt like a super homecoming.

Kinda makes you forget all the hassles of passing the bar exam.

Hope you make it back to many more UAlbany games - where the RACC is at or near capacity.

12838[/snapback]

Seeing Jones was really special. I didnt know this until the second half, but he was in my row and came over (upstairs in the lobby) to say hello to me. He is such a great guy. Seeing the other guys from my days....made me realize how "young" looking I am for my age.

Great to meet you too 96. Also Haggyland who we met at the Pub later in the night. We tried to hook you two Boston guys up but you must have taken off already.

Look forward to seeing you in Boston next year if not sooner. Hopefully the circumstances will be the same as this year!

Great to meet you too 96. Also Haggyland who we met at the Pub later in the night. We tried to hook you two Boston guys up but you must have taken off already.

Look forward to seeing you in Boston next year if not sooner. Hopefully the circumstances will be the same as this year!

12847[/snapback]

Damn, I didnt get to meet Haggyland; I wanted to see if it is the person I think it is back from my days at UA. He sounds like it could be.

I may be young looking, but the greys are starting to more than find their place in the weeds of my locks. I may have to go with the Anderson Cooper look soon. Maybe I can get my own show "360Daneblog."

I think we should all try to work with the athletic department to set something up (e.g. start planning this fall) for Boston. I think we can make it a special trip for all you vistors (an "insders" tour, eats, etc.)

Dane96 ... pleasure to meet you ... we may cross paths again in delaware ... i'm all for the athletic dept. putting a gathering together for boston '07 ... "defending america east champions" has a nice ring to it

Haggyland ... pleasure to meet you as well ... nice to put faces to the posts ... go Danes! ... see you kids in Philadelphia