UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Could Duell come to UA

Am Ithe only one who thinks it's funny that 2 non-starters at the 6th seeded team in the AE will be transferring to the 3 and 4 seeded teams in the supposedly vastly superior MAAC?

13104[/snapback]

Hell no!!! I have been chuckling all morning while reading the Siena board. I thought they turned a corner with all of their praise this week re: UA, and then I read the Duell threads. Soon, the story will be that Duell transferred because he wanted better competition and playing against weak ass post players like B. Wilson just wasnt going to help his NBA aspirations. Then it will go something like "Please, even if the AD's signed off on Duell sitting out for a year instead of two, Duell would never go to UA. What has UA done, won one Conference title. Big deal, the AE was weak this year. Fantastic, boast you are the best team from a Conference whose RPI is 34."

D96 or Bob87 replying: "Hey, morons, get your facts straight, we have a 119 RPI and a conference rating of 27. So what, the conference had a down year...but you cant deny that UA and Brown are on the way up. Dont let those facts dampen your argument."

Gorvy replies: "GO KILL YOURSELF, LOSERS. Albany coudlnt beat Lansingburgh's girls team. Mari Warner would give you the game plan and you'd still lose. SIENA IS THE GREATEST. WE DESTROYED YOU AT THE PEPSI...and we were having a down year. We OWN YOU!"

Patch replies: "OWNED...you guys beat us in OT. Plus, look at all the solid recruits coming in the AE."

SienaARCtech replies: "TONY, ban Patch...he is stating fact...I dont like it, and my skirt is too tight.

TONY Replies: "I refer you all to the top of the message board. Remember, unless you can find my 20k bucks, I will ban you if you say anything to the contrary of "SIENA and G-D have a close relationship. We are the best. DUELL is going to light up UA like Gallup did to us."

Gotta question the degree from Loudonville C.C.

Disclaimer: All events are fictional, however names are real. Though fictional, the author best tried to incapsulate (sp?) the attitude of the masses. Josh Duell, though represented here in a light to further the author's disdain for certain fans, is a fantastic Capital District product.

13106[/snapback]

Actually a pretty funny post

As far as Josh Duell goes, I don’t think any Siena fans are under any illusions that Josh will be some sort of ALL MAAC player, but he does have some size and can shoot, he should be a solid role player for Siena ( if he comes to Siena) I’m kind of surprised he didn’t choose Albany, at your level you would have got more minutes, probably the two year waiting period, or maybe he just likes the Pepsi

13117[/snapback]

SienaTony,

Since I’m kind of new here and you don’t post that often, I just wanted to say, good to see you here. I enjoy the Siena board that you run, so as far as I’m concerned you are welcome here anytime to stir up some fun.

Am Ithe only one who thinks it's funny that 2 non-starters at the 6th seeded team in the AE will be transferring to the 3 and 4 seeded teams in the supposedly vastly superior MAAC?

13104[/snapback]

Hell no!!! I have been chuckling all morning while reading the Siena board. I thought they turned a corner with all of their praise this week re: UA, and then I read the Duell threads. Soon, the story will be that Duell transferred because he wanted better competition and playing against weak ass post players like B. Wilson just wasnt going to help his NBA aspirations. Then it will go something like "Please, even if the AD's signed off on Duell sitting out for a year instead of two, Duell would never go to UA. What has UA done, won one Conference title. Big deal, the AE was weak this year. Fantastic, boast you are the best team from a Conference whose RPI is 34."

D96 or Bob87 replying: "Hey, morons, get your facts straight, we have a 119 RPI and a conference rating of 27. So what, the conference had a down year...but you cant deny that UA and Brown are on the way up. Dont let those facts dampen your argument."

Gorvy replies: "GO KILL YOURSELF, LOSERS. Albany coudlnt beat Lansingburgh's girls team. Mari Warner would give you the game plan and you'd still lose. SIENA IS THE GREATEST. WE DESTROYED YOU AT THE PEPSI...and we were having a down year. We OWN YOU!"

Patch replies: "OWNED...you guys beat us in OT. Plus, look at all the solid recruits coming in the AE."

SienaARCtech replies: "TONY, ban Patch...he is stating fact...I dont like it, and my skirt is too tight.

TONY Replies: "I refer you all to the top of the message board. Remember, unless you can find my 20k bucks, I will ban you if you say anything to the contrary of "SIENA and G-D have a close relationship. We are the best. DUELL is going to light up UA like Gallup did to us."

Gotta question the degree from Loudonville C.C.

Disclaimer: All events are fictional, however names are real. Though fictional, the author best tried to incapsulate (sp?) the attitude of the masses. Josh Duell, though represented here in a light to further the author's disdain for certain fans, is a fantastic Capital District product.

13106[/snapback]

D96 great post. Maybe ginzo on the AE board should borrow your disclaimer. Did you see him get ripped in the "It has begun" thread. First time I saw things get ugly.

[cant wait till next year when we play Siena .

the albany alum will be bigger and better next year as we watch Siena lose to a superior Albany team.

But I cant think to much of siena other that I hope they enjoy sitting home while we are dancing.

13118[/snapback]

I don't think many are focusing on Loundonville right now.

Even the TU is giving us some coverage (in the amateur way that is the TU) instead of focusing on DAY 11 of Loundonville's off-season