UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Final Mid-Majority Top 25 Poll

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

English is my 2/3 rd language.  I’ll have to commit those to memory.

13874[/snapback]

What's your first language?

13879[/snapback]

I moved here in '90 from Ukraine. So Ukranian is my first language, my second language is Russian. Even though I've been here 16 years, some things still elude me....like spelling. :P

Pansies put it over in the Siena SMAAC board.

COme on guys...let's have fun with this.

Dont leave me out to dry.

And I DIDNT EVEN CURSE UNTIL IT GOT TO THE SMACK BOARD....

13870[/snapback]

I don't see the thread over there. Did they censor it there, too?

13881[/snapback]

No, it got moved to the Smack Board.

Well that thread didn't last too long over there..lol.

13868[/snapback]

13870[/snapback]

What is this, am I a day late and a dollar short? Tony finally registers me so I start firing and no one there to get my back...although not much was needed, score a moral victory here when you get a Siena fan speechless to the point where they have to resort to the use of "its the summer" as their excuse to not rebutting your argument... :D

Well that thread didn't last too long over there..lol.

13868[/snapback]

13870[/snapback]

What is this, am I a day late and a dollar short? Tony finally registers me so I start firing and no one there to get my back...although not much was needed, score a moral victory here when you get a Siena fan speechless to the point where they have to resort to the use of "its the summer" as their excuse to not rebutting your argument... :D

13885[/snapback]

I’m sorry you got let in after the party was over, yeh you probably are a day late and a dollar short. I think after I and Dane96 talked “smack” for a week over there. Everyone is a little winded and tired of beating a dead horse. Everything that could be said has been said. Though, I’m sure a good “discussion” will flare up soon enough. As Tony put it, they still have 7 month’s to $hit on us.

I moved here in '90 from Ukraine.  So Ukranian is my first language, my second language is Russian.  Even though I've been here 16 years, some things still elude me....like spelling. :P

13880[/snapback]

Очень хорошо. Я так и думал.

My maternal grandparents came from the Ukraine. I took some Russian in college, but I didn't learn any Ukrainian from my family.

You do pretty well with your third language.

I moved here in '90 from Ukraine.  So Ukranian is my first language, my second language is Russian.  Even though I've been here 16 years, some things still elude me....like spelling. :P

13880[/snapback]

Очень хорошо. Я так и думал.

My maternal grandparents came from the Ukraine. I took some Russian in college, but I didn't learn any Ukrainian from my family.

You do pretty well with your third language.

13887[/snapback]

Although that’s Russian, I’m cool with that. How did you figure I was slavic? Was it something I said? Or did I act like a “bolshevik” on the Siena board? By the way can you figure out what my username means?

Edited by bosiydid

How did you figure I was slavic? Was it something I said? Or did I act like a “bolshevik” on the Siena board? By the way can you figure out what my username means?

13888[/snapback]

I think it's something you said, and your name here might possibly be of Slavic origin. It's not at all by your behavior. (If you had been exhibiting "bolshevik" behavior over on the other board, you would have executed all of them during the civil war going on.)

I'm just not seeing anything about any Siena-UAlbany controversy over on the sMAAC board. Can you paste a link? Maybe I've got something wrong. I see other MAAC discussions, but nothing pertaining to the local rivalry. Thanks.

13891[/snapback]

This link will probably not work since you must be logged into the smack board in order to get to the page. But try this.... http://www.arborwood.com/awforums/show-top...3&ut=1144362263

It's the very top thread on the first page.