UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Final Mid-Majority Top 25 Poll

The Danes just missed the top 25, finishing behind Northern Arizona for #26. But the Aints should be applauded for their great season, pushing them up the list to #...oh wait, they didn't receive a single vote..on a list that streches out to #44.

Some other notables...

- GMU finishes at #1 jumping up from #5 in the previous poll

- high power MAAC teams finish with Iona at #22 and Manhattan at #35..(what was that about top tier AE teams only being a middle of the pack at best MAAC team?)

- Northeastern at #32

- VCU at #34

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Danes just missed the top 25, finishing behind Northern Arizona for #26. But the Aints should be applauded for their great season, pushing them up the list to #...oh wait, they didn't receive a single vote..on a list that streches out to #44.

Some other notables...

- high power MAAC teams finish with Iona at #22 and Manhattan at #35..(what was that about top tier AE teams only being a middle of the pack at best MAAC team?)

- Northeastern at #32

- VCU at #34

13860[/snapback]

Did you post that info over on the other site?

I'll bet if you do, they will argue about it until the cows come home. Well, if they're the "gold" standard, I guess that makes us the "platinum" standard.

Some other notables...

- Northeastern at #32

- VCU at #34

13860[/snapback]

Did you post that info over on the other site?

I'll bet if you do, they will argue about it until the cows come home. Well, if they're the "gold" standard, I guess that makes us the "platinum" standard.

13862[/snapback]

Ok...$ienaty day here at the office...and I couldnt resist.

YOUR WISHES ARE MY COMMAND....yes, I am a cylon warrior.

let the fun begin on the 'Aints board.

Dane 96 - was that the first Battlestar Gallactica reference in the history of the forum?

13865[/snapback]

I believe so....

I think DP should be Commander Adama.

There are multiple personalties for various people here...but I would give you Commander Ty- Cool under fire, speaking when necessary, has the commander's ear...

Well that thread didn't last too long over there..lol.

13868[/snapback]

Pansies put it over in the Siena SMAAC board.

COme on guys...let's have fun with this.

Dont leave me out to dry.

And I DIDNT EVEN CURSE UNTIL IT GOT TO THE SMACK BOARD....

Dane,

Ouch….they are gona come out of the woodworks.  It’s obvious that you are bating them, so Tony might slap you down.  Should be interesting reading, koodo’s (sp?)

13864[/snapback]

"baiting", "kudos"

13867[/snapback]

Thanks Alum,

English is my 2/3 rd language. I’ll have to commit those to memory.

Dane 96 - Is Commander Tighe the guy who's always drinking out of the flask?  I could play him in the Battlestar Gallactica Big Purple Fans episode.

Funny how SienaTony never moved the sting with the Jewish crack to the smack board.

13875[/snapback]

As a half-breed jew and catholic I can say I believe it is because Aint fans are still pissed that Judas gave jesus up.

Ironically, an article just came out on CNN regarding a 300 yr. old papyrus that was finally carbon dated (found in the 70's) that depicts Jesus asking judas to give him up. It is one of the Gnostics.

Dane 96 - Is Commander Tighe the guy who's always drinking out of the flask?  I could play him in the Battlestar Gallactica Big Purple Fans episode.

Funny how SienaTony never moved the sting with the Jewish crack to the smack board.

13875[/snapback]

As a half-breed jew and catholic I can say I believe it is because Aint fans are still pissed that Judas gave jesus up.

Ironically, an article just came out on CNN regarding a 300 yr. old papyrus that was finally carbon dated (found in the 70's) that depicts Jesus asking judas to give him up. It is one of the Gnostics.

13877[/snapback]

Oh...and I dont remember if Tighe drank...though I am sure someone can fill Starbucks drinking ways from our crew!