UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

How many Home Football wins can we expect

2006 Schedule

SEPTEMBER

9 Sat. Fordham 6:00

23 Sat. Central Conn. State* 4:00

OCTOBER

21 Sat. St. Francis, Pa.* (HC) 4:00

28 Sat. Wagner* 4:00

NOVEMBER

11 Sat. Monmouth* 1:00

Is 4-1 too much to anticipate?????

Fordham- THey are going to come out for blood...revenge for the ass whuppin they received last year. We SHOULD be able to win this game, however I would also not be suprised with a loss because of the early date; we need some time to gel.

I would be happy with 4-1, though 3-2 could be likely.

5-0 with the last win over Monmouth the beginning of a day-long party. I agree Fordham will be looking for revenge but if the weather is good that day there should be a big crowd. Should be a great atmosphere for the home team.

I fully well expect a 5-0 record. With 17 or 18 starters(kicker back from 2 years ago...Thank GOD).

I could give a $iena if Fordham is pissed over last year....F@#*K them! We should be pissed about the last 2 seasons and come out and make a big statement. If I were coaching this team that would be the tempo(screw them all...even Delaware) I would set from day one!

Pat Riley wrote in his book "The Winner Within" that when they played the Bulls with Jordan he told his team to respect Jordan so much that they should treat him like garbage every time down the floor (You remember the NY Thugs? Mason, Starks Barkley all used to mug Jordan everytime they played)

To paraphrase a statemnent from Riley's father to him "Pat, sometimes you gotta go out and just kick somebodies ass!!!!" We should be crushing teams this season with our Defense!

I fully well expect a 5-0 record. With 17 or 18 starters(kicker back from 2 years ago...Thank GOD).

I could give a $iena if Fordham is pissed over last year....F@#*K them!  We should be pissed about the last 2 seasons and come out and make a big statement. If I were coaching this team that would be the tempo(screw them all...even Delaware) I would set from day one!

Pat Riley wrote in his book "The Winner Within" that when they played the Bulls with Jordan he told his team to respect Jordan so much that they should treat him like garbage every time down the floor (You remember the NY Thugs? Mason, Starks Barkley all used to mug Jordan everytime they played)

To paraphrase a statemnent from Riley's father to him "Pat, sometimes you gotta go out and just kick somebodies ass!!!!" We should be crushing teams this season with our Defense!

15530[/snapback]

I am with you, just wanted to be reasonable...something not in my nature when it comes to whuppin athletic ass!!!

I could give a $iena if Fordham is pissed over last year....F@#*K them!  We should be pissed about the last 2 seasons and come out and make a big statement. If I were coaching this team that would be the tempo(screw them all...even Delaware) I would set from day one!

15530[/snapback]

I am with you, just wanted to be reasonable...something not in my nature when it comes to whuppin athletic ass!!!

15533[/snapback]

Agreed 5-0 and I plan on being in the stands for each and every home game.

Maybe some away games too.

See below.

SSS!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

WANTED: TRAVEL PARTNER FOR HOME FOOTBALL GAMES FROM LI/NYC METRO.

PM ME FOR DETAILS!