UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Iowa and Iowa St.

The University of Iowa has to be a definite as a result of the 'Jennie Lillis Connection.'  I am certain that a lot of the Iowan fans have fond memories of her play.

http://hawkeyesports.cstv.com/sports/w-bas...s_jennie00.html

18428[/snapback]

I thoufhr ahw was the BTen player of the year...right?! Is that her final "profile"? In any event...she was damn good.

The University of Iowa has to be a definite as a result of the 'Jennie Lillis Connection.'  I am certain that a lot of the Iowan fans have fond memories of her play.

http://hawkeyesports.cstv.com/sports/w-bas...s_jennie00.html

18428[/snapback]

I thoufhr ahw was the BTen player of the year...right?! Is that her final "profile"? In any event...she was damn good.

18433[/snapback]

Dane96, I also thoufhr ahw was the BTen player of the year, but that biography did not mention it. Maybe I will look for it later...

• 3 weeks later...

Coach Brown has 2 other Div. 1 choices in Iowa with Drake and Northern Iowa, two pretty solid mid-major programs. I watched Drake beat Iowa by 16 on TV 2 weeks ago and I watched Northern Iowa beat Bradley last night and both teams are solid from the Missouri Valley Conference. He definitely should look into those two if he can't schedule Iowa and Iowa St.

I would think Iowa and Iowa State would be better because you could most likely get money for both games and also geography wise it would be ideal but I can see you making a point for Drake for Lillis as he is aprox 8 miles away. But I would guess Brown would be looking for two money games to pay for the trip and historically we have always played at least two money games per season.

Iowa State Lillis 38.09 Miles

Wilson 148.21 Miles

Iowa U Wilson 31.39 Miles

Lillis 117.06 Miles

N Iowa Lillis 128.40 Miles

Wilson 61.68 Miles

Drake Wilson 130.2 Miles

Lillis 8.32

Archived