UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Berkshire Eagle column

UA66

Good article, though I disagree with its statement about our pep band. I think our band does a great job, and I have no complaints there! We've got a good mascot too; did anyone else happen to see Siena's mascot laying down on the baseline throughout the game against Siena? Must have been nap time for the doggy.

"The pep band is nothing to write home about".

Ouch that hurts my feelings lol... I could say same about reading the Berkshire Eagle but I will take the high road and say that the Band gets better every year. We have the UA chant, we are increasing the amount of songs that we play, and as GDBD who I think I know who that is said we are going to try to get the fight song back. BTW IMHO I think our shirts are the best out of the 3 teams mentioned in the article

I wonder if whoever wrote that saw them during the winter break. The band seems to thin out when the students go home. A more accurate apprasial might be when the students are back in town like they hopefully are today.

Archived