UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pregame stories vs the other (bu)

For anyone who was at the game in Binghamton in January, can someone tell me what happened to us that day? From listening on the radio, I concluded that it was just a poor defensive effort (in addition to what was mentioned in the Times Union article, giving up 27 transition points).

How nervous should we be about Binghamton? Coach Brown seems to think that they are as talented as anyone in the league ... .

For anyone who was at the game in Binghamton in January, can someone tell me what happened to us that day? From listening on the radio, I concluded that it was just a poor defensive effort (in addition to what was mentioned in the Times Union article, giving up 27 transition points).

How nervous should we be about Binghamton? Coach Brown seems to think that they are as talented as anyone in the league ... .

Defensive effort was the big problem, but also recall that Brown had been suspended for that game by the league...a significant intangible advantage for Bingo.

If I'm not mistaken, defense was a major problem but if memory serves me we also had a major problem hitting our shots as almost everyone on the team couldn't throw it into the ocean. It was a perfect storm when it comes to futility, now and then teams have a game like that and that one was ours. The play over the last couple of games/weeks has been head and shoulders above the performance exhibited during that game. Should be a real barn burner, this BPG.

Archived