UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Tournament Tickets?

Just curious if anyone got their tournament tickets mail to them. I ordered them through the UA box office and guessed they were going to mail them to me. Starting to get a little nervous.

Got mine a few weeks ago. But I ordered them directly from BU.

Just curious if anyone got their tournament tickets mail to them. I ordered them through the UA box office and guessed they were going to mail them to me. Starting to get a little nervous.

Got mine in the mail about 3-4 days after I ordered them through the UA box office. Probably wouldn't hurt to give them a call if you haven't received them yet.

I ordered my two A.E. Tourney tickets last week through Ticketmaster, and I, like DP, have yet to receive them.

This is the confirmation e-mail that I got (emphasis supplied):

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is [Vermont sucks]

You will receive your tickets via: Standard Mail - Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event in a plain unmarked white envelope.

We'll email you when your tickets are printed and about to be shipped.

You purchased 2 tickets to:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

AMERICA EAST MEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP BASKETBALL PACKAGE

Agganis Arena, Boston, MA

Multiple Dates and Times

Archived