UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tickets

From Singelais' Blog:

UAlbany is given 600 tickets to the championship game, which will be played at noon and broadcast on ESPN2. UAlbany season ticket holders have first option on tickets on Monday, and then student tickets are available on Wednesday.

Any tickets that remain will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Thursday at $25 apiece. They can be purchased at the Albany ticket office or call 442-4683.

Tickets can not be purchased by phone from the University of Vermont.

How many tickets does UAlbany get for the game? anybody know? I remember Vermont had quite a large block of seats at the RACC for last year's championship game.

I think the number is 600. I just got back from Boston and have a bunch of things to do so I don't have time to look it up on the AE site. But the number is somewhere on the AE site in the bylaws or conference rules or something to that effect.

Anyone able to purchase tickets yet? I've called and left a voice mail and I'll keep trying all day, hopefully I can secure two tickets (me and my lady). This would be my first real away game as a UA fan, Siena doesn't really count. What should us newbies expect on the road?

How many have been able to get tickets? I spoke with someone at UA and was put on a list for a call back sometime today, since I wasn't going on the bus. Apparently preference is given to those going on the buss and the rest will be distributed to season ticket holders and students etc. No call yet, I don't think I'll get tix.

How many have been able to get tickets? I spoke with someone at UA and was put on a list for a call back sometime today, since I wasn't going on the bus. Apparently preference is given to those going on the buss and the rest will be distributed to season ticket holders and students etc. No call yet, I don't think I'll get tix.

Just take the bus. That's what I did. Don't wait until Thursday because then the Vermont people will be calling too, unless they only allow people to get tickets in person (which is what I hope they do: I don't want to see green in our section like at the Vermont vs. UAlbany game a few weeks ago, where I saw sprinkles of green dispersed throughout the crowd!). Why drive anyway if a bus can do it? I know we all like our freedom to drive and listen to music we want and stop when we want, but it's not such a long trip. Personally, I'm going to bring copies of my tax stuff and try to knock out my income taxes in the morning!

Just take the bus. That's what I did. Don't wait until Thursday because then the Vermont people will be calling too, unless they only allow people to get tickets in person (which is what I hope they do: I don't want to see green in our section like at the Vermont vs. UAlbany game a few weeks ago, where I saw sprinkles of green dispersed throughout the crowd!). Why drive anyway if a bus can do it? I know we all like our freedom to drive and listen to music we want and stop when we want, but it's not such a long trip. Personally, I'm going to bring copies of my tax stuff and try to knock out my income taxes in the morning!

Me and the wife wanted to make a couple of stops(detours) on the way back. They said they would call me today (Tuesday) so I'm hoping they will. They put me on a "special" list for season ticket holders who don't want to take the bus.

Do you think the UVM officials allow you to stand during part of the game with the few UVM fans sprinkled through your section? :closedeyes:

Archived