UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Reid Anderon out of championship game

not a big deal. he plays like 1 min per game.

true, but, for now, he was nice to put in for a minute or two to give our main guys a quick break...and it's not like we would really have to worry about putting him in either as he handles the ball well and can even penetrate and score sometimes. But, that being said, you're right, he doesn't get al lot of PT. I'm sure that will change for next year.

not a big deal. he plays like 1 min per game.

true, but, for now, he was nice to put in for a minute or two to give our main guys a quick break...and it's not like we would really have to worry about putting him in either as he handles the ball well and can even penetrate and score sometimes. But, that being said, you're right, he doesn't get al lot of PT. I'm sure that will change for next year.

I agree, R. Anderson will be an important part of our future. I like the skills I see in him. As for this Saturday, it's Ross time!! How great was it in Boston to see Ross have his very own tea party and have his "coming out" weekend? It was exciting to watch him play in Boston ... . And that picture that DP currently has posted on the main page for this forum in classic! The Boston University player in the background kinda looks scared ... haha.

Lousy timing for him to go through the whole season and have to miss the biggest game. Hopefully he'll be getting some more chances at the conference championship over the next three years of his career.

Archived