UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Todays TU: Ross to Guard Trimboli

this could be the weekend when they really "Free Carl Ross"...lets see if the WAC experience shuts down Trimboli...which I think it will

Two questions:

1.) Does anybody remember the crowd chanting "Ross is Boss" in Boston? (As per the article)

2.) If Carl is indeed freed, do I have to find a new cause to live for?

We actually chant "Ross is the Boss." There were maybe a couple dozen of us doing it after his dunks/break-aways/steals in Boston.

I couldn't decipher any chants from my section, but that is definitely a memorable one. Let's hope your vocal chords get a work-out in Burlington.

I wanna hear the "UA-UA-UA UA UA" one tomorrow. :) That one gets me so pumped.

Anyway, Carl is awesome. I really hope he does what he can with Trimboli tomorrow. Trimboli is one of those guys who's still going to get 10-20 points, and hit a few threes, but containing him to under 20 points would be huge...

It's true that guarding Stromboli is a priority but there are other guards to keep an eye on and I'd also like to see a modified "hack-a-shaq" on Holm. Start with JC and then keep sending bodies against him and hope that a combination of frustration, fouls and fatigue take a toll on him. There are so many reasons to root against Vermont:

-same colors as Siena,

-Brennan's insults from last year still resonate,

-a center who uses his butt as a weapon,

-not really a state but more like a bolshevik republic,

-Ethan Allen was a thug and still has an outstanding arrest warrant in Albany County,

-etc.

Archived