UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game Time

I was listening to Fly 92 this morning they were giving UA a lot of love for making the dance.

They also had an email come in that they gave advice to a wife of a UA alum whos kid is due around March 23 and he wants to go to the game because this is a once in a life time oppertunity. BTW Two out of the three said the guy should go, one said not to.

I won't give my opinion on this, but I didn't go to the game last year because I promised my now ex-girlfriend I would come out to visit her that weekend. I'm thankful to have another chance this year and you better believe I'll be there. But I realize that many fans will have to make some similiar tough choices but I think its great that fans have such loyalty to a team and school go the extra mile to be there.

BTW here is hoping/praying that the fans baby comes next week.

Game time is 12:15pm Friday March 16, 2007

Value City Arena Columbus, Ohio

http://www.nationwidearena.com/schedule/

I believe its Nationwide Arena

My flight back from Europe lands at JFK at 12:05PM, so I'm probably not going to be in the car until the end of the 1st half...

For some reason I'm thinking the Columbus airport isn't big enough for to handle a triple-7.

yes--my error---Value City Arena at the Schottenstein Center is the on campus facility at The Ohio State University, we are playing

at Nationwide Arena, which is in downtown Columbus.

yes--my error---Value City Arena at the Schottenstein Center is the on campus facility at The Ohio State University, we are playing

at Nationwide Arena, which is in downtown Columbus.

Good, because I booked one of the many hotels within walking distance of Nationwide. If I remember corectly there is only one hotel within walking distance of the Ohio State campus arena

Archived