UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OOC schedule

Has anyone heard what the schedule will look like? I know we have Boise St coming in and of course the game against the 'aints, but does anyone have a firm grasp on what the rest will look like. I know I've heard rumors of Duke, and a swing thru the midwest. Any recent news that I'm not aware of? I know this may have been discussed in another thread, but couldn't find it.

Has anyone heard what the schedule will look like? I know we have Boise St coming in and of course the game against the 'aints, but does anyone have a firm grasp on what the rest will look like. I know I've heard rumors of Duke, and a swing thru the midwest. Any recent news that I'm not aware of? I know this may have been discussed in another thread, but couldn't find it.

Let's see, there are rumors of Duke on December 17. If I was a betting man, I'd bet for Siena on Saturday, December 10th or Saturday December 3rd. Obviously, there is the Boise State game at home (probably during December). We also have an away game at St. Bonaventure. Someone posted something months ago about an away game at UMASS, but this, for all intents and purposes is entirely speculation by me.

I personally would love to see us play Buffalo and UMASS ... . There are probably plenty of UAlbany alumni in the NYC area, so games versus Fordham, etc. might be fun in future years.

I also heard of the swing through the Midwest, perhaps involving Iowa, Iowa State, and/or Creighton? Someone else on here will know a lot more than me on this one.

Chances are we'll get some Ivy League teams too, but who knows ... .

Let's see, there are rumors of Duke on December 17. If I was a betting man, I'd bet for Siena on Saturday, December 10th or Saturday December 3rd. Obviously, there is the Boise State game at home (probably during December). We also have an away game at St. Bonaventure. Someone posted something months ago about an away game at UMASS, but this, for all intents and purposes is entirely speculation by me.

I personally would love to see us play Buffalo and UMASS ... . There are probably plenty of UAlbany alumni in the NYC area, so games versus Fordham, etc. might be fun in future years.

I also heard of the swing through the Midwest, perhaps involving Iowa, Iowa State, and/or Creighton? Someone else on here will know a lot more than me on this one.

Chances are we'll get some Ivy League teams too, but who knows ... .

December 3rd and 10th are Mondays as the rumored Duke game of 12/17 is to be on Big Monday. If I was a betting man I would go with Saturday 12/1 as the only game siena draws more than 8,000 for this season and we all know the reason as to why. :rolleyes:

Bucknell was the opener last year and if it is agian this year that would put UA there around 11/10.

Don't we return a game at Bucknell?

alum73,

Excellent question, I think you are correct since last years game was the first, it would be reasonable to assume that there will be a return game.

It was our home opener last season. Good chance we will open at Buckell this season.

Don't we return a game at Bucknell?

alum73,

Excellent question, I think you are correct since last years game was the first, it would be reasonable to assume that there will be a return game.

It was our home opener last season. Good chance we will open at Buckell this season.

That would be a tough game, I don't know who Bucknell has coming back but our team will be very fresh, going into that game. Bucknell's message board and their fans have us on their schedule, most of them are certain that we are coming/returning the game.

Archived