UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Disch, Pagano, Dungey named captains

If you guys had to call it, what is our weakest position? Where do we need help?

Until proven otherwise...the reason we haven't won the NEC the last two two years is because we haven't had anything near the quality QB play we need and we don't have a Gary Jones to shoulder the load.

Bacanegra (sp?) was the starting QB last year, correct? Where is he now, didn't he move to wideout? What is expected out of Blasinski, if I'm not mistaken he took over for Bocanegra as the starter somewhere in the middle of the season and was fairly highly regarded even though he was only a freshman. Is that still the case?

I agree wih Dane Fan. Our QB play has been mediocre( I am being nice). When Bocanegra was hot (Fordham 2005) the offense rolls. When not (Fordham 2006...3 fumbles and 3 picks..he sucked). He is a greeat athlete and should do well at SE and punt returner or KO returner. Overall our O is in good shape except QB. Our WR dropped too many balls and failed to convert in critical situation. Except Mike Wall he was clutch...is he back?

Blasinski is very highly regarded. Fordie would never turn over the Offense to basically a frosh if he didn't feel comfortable. I just hope this is not because he does not have an option at QB. I hear the NJ kid on the bench is considered very good (Monmouth fans on AGS have very good things to say about him). Lets see what Blasinsky does. I hope they have a plan B just in case.

From what we saw of Blasinsky I liked him last year. He seemed really poised for a true freshman and if I remember right Coach Ford named him the starter before spring practice. I don't remember that happening the last couple of years.

With Allen graduating I'm hoping we see more of Colin Simmons if he's fully recovered from surgery. Different kind of runner but fun to watch.

Archived