UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena tickets

I appreciate the insightful comments by most members on this board. I also agree that the attendance for the Stanford game was a huge disappointment. The only comparison I can make is when Xavier (ranked in the top 25 at the time) played at the Pepsi during Lanier's second year. For that game, there was a crowd of over 10,000. I'm not sure why that game garnered more interest than this one other than the time of year and starting time for the game. Siena was also coming off their NCAA tournament season.

As for BOCEdid, I may have spelled mediocre wrong, but I definitely did not misspell BRADY Quinn's name wrong.

BTW, that was not an argument , but rather a prediction. You'll get it eventually. I have confidence in you BOCEdid.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I appreciate the insightful comments by most members on this board. I also agree that the attendance for the Stanford game was a huge disappointment. The only comparison I can make is when Xavier (ranked in the top 25 at the time) played at the Pepsi during Lanier's second year. For that game, there was a crowd of over 10,000. I'm not sure why that game garnered more interest than this one other than the time of year and starting time for the game. Siena was also coming off their NCAA tournament season.

As for BOCEdid, I may have spelled mediocre wrong, but I definitely did not misspell BRADY Quinn's name wrong.

BTW, that was not an argument , but rather a prediction. You'll get it eventually. I have confidence in you BOCEdid.

'aints73,

Not only did you misspell mediocre, but you did in fact misspell Brady Quinn's name. Use your scroll wheels and scroll down to message 16, what do you see? Also, to avoid any confusion in the future, please familiarize yourself with the use of "....." quotes and exactly how they are used.

It's fitting that you would try to incorporate BOCE's into my name, you must be a graduate of that fine program. We've arrived at a point in this discussion where you pick up the shattered pieced of your self esteem and slink your a$$ back to the Siena board. Again, clearly you are one if not the worst Siena poster around, your last two or three post only reinforce the point.

Just end it BOCEdid. No one on this board wants to read our arguments. I refrain from attacking you on the Siena board and I suggest you do the same.

Fair enough...I accept your white flag surrender. It's funny that you should want to end it now, after you've miscalculated on a number of your posts and are left wearing a ton of egg on your face. I hate to squabble over details but it was you who took someone to task for misspelling the name of the village Siena is located in. Also, feel free to "attack" me when my posts warrant it.

I'll let you off the hook.....Pick up your skirt and go home.

Just end it BOCEdid. No one on this board wants to read our arguments. I refrain from attacking you on the Siena board and I suggest you do the same.

Fair enough...I accept your white flag surrender. It's funny that you should want to end it now, after you've miscalculated on a number of your posts and are left wearing a ton of egg on your face. I hate to squabble over details but it was you who took someone to task for misspelling the name of the village Siena is located in. Also, feel free to "attack" me when my posts warrant it.

You just don't know when to quit. Fine.

I'm still waiting for an example of that winning argument against me.

You were correct in your orignal post, however, when you referred to yourself as being retarted.

Now go back to the Siena board and resume kissing our a#$. (I invite all UAlbany posters to visit the Siena board to view some of your posts.)

BTW, Loudonville is not a "village."

You just don't know when to quit. Fine.

I'm still waiting for an example of that winning argument against me.

You were correct in your orignal post, however, when you referred to yourself as being retarted.

Now go back to the Siena board and resume kissing our a#$. (I invite all UAlbany posters to visit the Siena board to view some of your posts.)

BTW, Loudonville is not a "village."

LOL....you mean RETARDED...right? As to the rest of your post it's nothing short of nonsense. Anyone who reads the Siena board on a semi regular basis knows I don't kiss anyones a$$, it's not in my nature. But again....feel free to open mouth insert foot. You know like.....you never misspelling Brady's name etc. You don't have the mental capacity to engage anyone in any type of debate. You think yourself smart but smart you are not.

I'm not one to pick on anyones grammar or spelling as English is a second language to me....but you came to our board talking smack about someone else's spelling. Thats the irony here....half the words in your posts are misspelled. It's ORIGINAL not orignal.

Its a hamlet, next on the tier down from village (town, village, hamlet)....differing from a village in that a hamlet does not have a local government and cannot impose taxes upon its residents.

sorry, I saw a spot to impart my state and local government knowledge and I couldn't help myself.

Plus, its always funny to make posts that make no sense to the smack being dished out.

LOL....you mean RETARDED...right? As to the rest of your post it's nothing short of nonsense. Anyone who reads the Siena board on a semi regular basis knows I don't kiss anyones a$$, it's not in my nature. But again....feel free to open mouth insert foot. You know like.....you never misspelling Brady's name etc. You don't have the mental capacity to engage anyone in any type of debate. You think yourself smart but smart you are not.

I'm not one to pick on anyones grammar or spelling as English is a second language to me....but you came to our board talking smack about someone else's spelling. Thats the irony here....half the words in your posts are misspelled. It's ORIGINAL not orignal.

I'm glad you keep editing your posts.

It's tough for retards to get it right the first time.

BTW, still waiting...

Archived