UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena tickets

Anybody know what the deal is with tickets to the Siena game?

I think I may be traveling with a large contingent of non-UA grads (about 5 HS friends and their wives/girlfriends) and I want to get good seats for all of us.

Anybody heard anything yet or get tickets yet themselves?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good tickets?

No, we're the visitors, relegated to the end zone. I'm coming 1200 miles and sitting in the corner with 24 alumni.

Win or lose - without new arrangements beginning next season we should not be playing this game.

I guess what I meant by good, was somewhere not smack in the middle of Siena fans.

Good tickets?

No, we're the visitors, relegated to the end zone. I'm coming 1200 miles and sitting in the corner with 24 alumni.

Win or lose - without new arrangements beginning next season we should not be playing this game.

I guess what I meant by good, was somewhere not smack in the middle of Siena fans.

Then call Rob in the ticket office and get tickets from UA. I ordered mine on the season ticket form and picked them up today. I am also lower level in the corner. I think most if not all of our seats will be covered by garbage bags for the rest of Siena's season as Siena has given up even trying to sell all the lower level seats for all the other games.

Tickets are available at the UAlbany ticket office for the Siena game. Simply go there in person or call them, 518-442-4683, to place an order. I picked up 7 tickets for the Siena game this week. Tickets arrived on or about November 12, 2007.

Yes, we are in the endzone, section 129. I believe we also have a section in the upper deck. Tickets are $20.

You could also buy tickets through the Times Union Center Box Office, but you will be seated with the general public and Siena fans. And that is no good. Support the program, and buy your tickets through UA! There should not be any price difference between tickets purchased through the TUC Box Office and the UA Box Office.

As of 12:05pm, 11/16/2007, and when looking for two tickets to the Siena game through the TUC Box Office, there are no available tickets in the lower sections of the arena. Through the TUC, you can get tickets for section 207 (half court, upper deck, Row M) for $22. So, you save $2 per ticket by ordering through UAlbany, you get to sit in the lower deck, and you get to sit with UAlbany fans. I only emphasize this because I was the dumb one a couple years ago who ordered tickets through the Pepsi Arena Box Office not realizing that UA offered tickets in a section with other UAlbany fans!

Tickets are available at the UAlbany ticket office for the Siena game. Simply go there in person or call them, 518-442-4683, to place an order. I picked up 7 tickets for the Siena game this week. Tickets arrived on or about November 12, 2007.

Yes, we are in the endzone, section 129. I believe we also have a section in the upper deck. Tickets are $20.

You could also buy tickets through the box office, but you will be seated with the general public and Siena fans. And that is no good. Support the program, and buy your tickets through UA!

Thanks!

In the middle of the woman's game we should all go to the lower level, center court, and just throw about 100 Siena alumni out of their seats. Just tell them to get up and move out.

Then we sit in their seats for the mens game.

How many are with me?

Charge! We can call ourselves the RAAA!, or the Rogue Alumni Association of Albany ...

. . . or perhaps even the SSSSS, or the Secret Scrabbleship Satellite Soiree of Saturday (subject to Scrabby's approval!).

:wacko: (slow day at the office)

Just called in three tickets....the price was $60 for all three ($20 a piece). Available for pickup at tomorrows game...will call! NICE!

Hello all! Thanks for the update bosiy! (btw- I do like that signature file).

Sorry to have been laying low as of late, MsBlueHen became MrsJonUA97, two weekends ago, needless to say that has been keeping me busy.

Could not make the home opener today, family commitments but I have to figure out what my travel plan is for the LCC game. I will be there for the game, no doubts the question is what do we do about a possible football game?

My guess is that DaneGuy04 and I will have to drive up early and pull some stools at the ATSP. Please keep us posted about the local viewing.

Flush Hard!

It's a Long Way to Loudenville!

Well, it's less than two weeks away -- how does everyone see our chances against Siena this year? I'll give credit where credit is due, and the win against Stanford is a good win for Siena. Regardless of whether Stanford was deserving of a #20 ranking, they nonetheless were ranked #20. Did anyone on this Forum happen to go to the Stanford game yesterday in the afternoon? I heard they only drew about 6,000 fans. It looked quiet there from what I saw on TV (minus the students who went onto the court after the game).

Archived