UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Winner's and NEC Champions!!!!

McCarty, who I think just won the NEC Offensive Player of the Year today, with the 2nd greatest rushing performance in school history!

49-14, wow...just unreal. Amazing how one dang loss maybe pushed us out of playoff contention. However, Dayton Flyers, for the Mid-Major National Championship!

CONGRATS TO THE DANES!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to be back on top with some great young players for years to come!!!!!!!!

Poo Poo the Mid Major championship! Playoffs or bust!

Although I'd love to put a nice whoopin on them Flyers in two weeks!

Bitter sweet victory in my eyes.

Good season with one crappy 2 point loss that may keep us out the playoffs.

So its not looking too far fetched right now.

Georgia Southern is still losing.

Norfolk State won but only by 3 over a relatively poor Winston Salem

Colgate Lost

Hofstra Lost

New Hampshire won

It's looking like it may actually come down to us, Norfolk State, Alabama A&M (depending on their result later) and UNH at 7-4.

We have a stronger schedule and better key win (Fordham) than Norfolk and Alabama A&M.

I think the committee would probably take UNH at 7-4 over us at 8-3 becuase UNH beat Marshall at Marshall and clearly has a tougher schedule in the CAA. The only thing that may get us in the committee aversion to putting 7 win teams in.

Archived