UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Volleyball Championship Final

You're lightning fast Bob!!

No matter what Siena Tony said about you on the AE board

Does your posting here mean you didn't make it down to LI today?

No, I didn't make it down to LI today. After all the travel earlier this week, I couldn't wake up in time to go and if I woke up any earlier I was afraid I would be too tired to drive back tonight.

I really wanted to be down there to see UA go for another championship and win it. I have seen UA clinch conference championships and/or NCAA bids in person about 10 times now counting Saturdays football NEC championship. Hopefully the ncaa vollyball game will be close enough for me to go. To add to what was said earlier, selections are Sunday, November 25, 8 p.m on ESPNU. Again Great season for the great danes :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be ironic if the UA- Siena game, the super bowl of the year for Siena fans, turns out to be only our third most important game of the Day. For me ncaa games and playoff games always take priority over regular season games. Lets go 3-0 or 4-0 on 12/1.

As far as Siena Tony, you got to consider the source. He is not exactly known to be able to rebut facts effectively but he is very experienced at name calling.

Last, Dane Pound thanks for updating the championships on the top of the board.

Archived