UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why did we give up on running up the middle? We started with huge gains and then we decided to start throwing.

I never ever bitch about play calling...but Coach R is out of his mind with his play calling. Why dont you just HAND THE GAME to Dayton. The playcalling is keeping our defense out there way too long...because the offense cant do jack!

Watching the feed from Dayton..... Video not bad but the announcers are real homers. Anytime we feel like complaining about our announcers we should listen to about 5 minutes of just about any other teams broadcasts.... No one I have heard in football or basketball is as professional as Rodger & Greg. One never hears any "woo hoos" and they very seldom refer to ball possesion as "ours".

Kudos to the voices of the Danes

Same here I really wanted to underscore the difference in objectivity & quality.

BTW, the audio level I have from the CSTV feed is very, very low and won't rise above a whisper ... which is not a problem as long as the picture and / or WOFX holds on. ;)

Let's look for a big 2nd half!!!!!!!

Archived