UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Thinking about coming up for the game Saturday.

I've had this game on my calendar as one that I wanted to make the trip for. It's about 2 hours or so for me to drive up. I'm guessing that tickets will be very easy to get since no students will be around. Is this a good game to go to? I'd be bringing my wife and 3 year old son with me as well.

I've had this game on my calendar as one that I wanted to make the trip for. It's about 2 hours or so for me to drive up. I'm guessing that tickets will be very easy to get since no students will be around. Is this a good game to go to? I'd be bringing my wife and 3 year old son with me as well.

This is potentially one of the better ones on the home slate, especially OOC.

This is potentially one of the better ones on the home slate, especially OOC.

I agree.

Hopefully that dane zone thing will work. seems like everytime i try to watch on there it doesnt work!!

I also would say this is a good game to go to and a good basketball day as we have the womens game at 2 and my first chance this season to see St Rose play at 4.

Boise State is a good team and they don't play around here often. I wouldn't think getting tickets would be that diffiicult. Of course the only game on our schedule that I consider difficult was at Duke. I wouln't expect a sellout, but if you know for sure you are coming up for the game, you could call Rob at (518) 442-4683 and hold the tickets at will call or stop by the varisty club before the game.

I also would say this is a good game to go to and a good basketball day as we have the womens game at 2 and my first chance this season to see St Rose play at 4.

Boise State is a good team and they don't play around here often. I wouldn't think getting tickets would be that diffiicult. Of course the only game on our schedule that I consider difficult was at Duke. I wouln't expect a sellout, but if you know for sure you are coming up for the game, you could call Rob at (518) 442-4683 and hold the tickets at will call or stop by the varisty club before the game.

Is Rob with the alumni association? Was he the one that I met at the CCSU Alumni Event at Chili's? He was the one that set it up?

I've only been to the arena once. Jamar got me tickets right behind the Albany bench. It's a pretty nice place. You'll enjoy it. Arena is very small, but I went versus Vermont and it was pretty loud in there.

I've been there a bunch of times. The best was against Vermont in the Conference Championship game two years ago.

Is Rob with the alumni association? Was he the one that I met at the CCSU Alumni Event at Chili's? He was the one that set it up?

You met Lee at Chili's (who was acting in Carmelina's stead.)

Rob was not in CCSU.

As for tickets, Varsity Club members get buy one, get one...

You met Lee at Chili's (who was acting in Carmelina's stead.)

Rob was not in CCSU.

As for tickets, Varsity Club members get buy one, get one...

After the holidays I am joining the Varsity Club!

So, Lee was the tall guy who was running that event. Who is Carmelina? And what is Lee's position? I'm sorry but I'm so confused now.

So, Lee was the tall guy who was running that event. Who is Carmelina? And what is Lee's position? I'm sorry but I'm so confused now.

Paging alum73.

I am uncertain of their exact titles, but see what kind of pre-game hook-up they can swing for you.

Maybe they will charge you for the pre-party and give you BOGO. Who knows?....

Paging alum73.

I am uncertain of their exact titles, but see what kind of pre-game hook-up they can swing for you.

Maybe they will charge you for the pre-party and give you BOGO. Who knows?....

Is there anyone on the boards who works for the school or alumni association?

I will call tomorrow and see what they can do. Thanks for the info.

Is there anyone on the boards who works for the school or alumni association?

I will call tomorrow and see what they can do. Thanks for the info.

There are some very active members, but I do not think any are employed by the university. Other posters could clarify.

The pre-game parties take place in the older gynasium and include food and beverage (admission is free for VC members, but I believe ten dollars a head for non-members.) The Alumni Association sometimes runs teaser promotions where you can attend for free so they can show you how cool we all are. Also, each member is allowed one free guest per event. I would extend an invitation but this year I did not make my wife a member so I am stuck making her my guest.

Again, I am sure that if you contact the Alumni Association and not the ticket office or promotions they will be happy to help you out.

I've only been to the arena once. Jamar got me tickets right behind the Albany bench. It's a pretty nice place. You'll enjoy it. Arena is very small, but I went versus Vermont and it was pretty loud in there.

I've been there a bunch of times. The best was against Vermont in the Conference Championship game two years ago.

Oh, my bad. I thought you meant you never been there, haha.

Archived