UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Thinking about coming up for the game Saturday.

I'm really looking forward to this game, should be a good measuring stick on where we are. Decent opponent with a winning record in our building.

Just checking out Bosiydid State's roster, they have 9 guys listed at 6'6 or better! We were supposed to be a big team, man.

Is there anyone on the boards who works for the school or alumni association?

I will call tomorrow and see what they can do. Thanks for the info.

There are some very active members, but I do not think any are employed by the university. Other posters could clarify.

The pre-game parties take place in the older gynasium and include food and beverage (admission is free for VC members, but I believe ten dollars a head for non-members.) The Alumni Association sometimes runs teaser promotions where you can attend for free so they can show you how cool we all are. Also, each member is allowed one free guest per event. I would extend an invitation but this year I did not make my wife a member so I am stuck making her my guest.

Again, I am sure that if you contact the Alumni Association and not the ticket office or promotions they will be happy to help you out.

Carmelina = Staff Assistant/Assistant Director @ 442-3084

Lee = Executive Director (No published number)

Rob = Assistant AD for Marketing and Tickets @ 437-4415

(Personally, I would start with Carmelina if you want anything more than just tickets.)

Thank you for both of these posts! Very helpful information. Hopefully we will be able to get there for the game. Things are up in the air right now. I may have to wait for Jan 6th and go to the Vermont game.

• 2 weeks later...
All three of us have bad colds so we won't be making the trip. I'm not happy but it should be fun to go to the Vermont game instead.

Well, looks like the VT game this Sunday is out of the question as well since the Giants game was schedule for 1pm on Sunday. :(

All three of us have bad colds so we won't be making the trip. I'm not happy but it should be fun to go to the Vermont game instead.

Well, looks like the VT game this Sunday is out of the question as well since the Giants game was schedule for 1pm on Sunday. :(

Giants at Tampa Bay takes precedence over Vermont at UAlbany--LIVE at SEFCU ???? You gotta be kiddin.???

In the immortal words of baseball degenerate Kevin Millar, you are going to have to "Cowboy Up" at some point here.....

It will happen at some point this season.

Giants at Tampa Bay takes precedence over Vermont at UAlbany--LIVE at SEFCU ???? You gotta be kiddin.???

I have season tickets to the Giants. I've gone to EVERY home game this season. I've put in too much time to not watch the game.

I have season tickets to the Giants. I've gone to EVERY home game this season. I've put in too much time to not watch the game.

Unless you are headed to Tampa:

1. Set VCR/TiVo/DVR/DVD-R to record Giants game. Make sure all settiings are correct.

2. Come to the 'Cu.

3. Scream head off, watch Danes beat Vermont.

4. Drive back home. Listen to CD/tape player--do not listen to radio, do not answer mobile phone. Talk to no one.

5. Arrive home, watch recorded Giants game. Do not answer phone.

6. Relish in your cleverness.

The only big risk is if they announce the Giants score at the UA game, but sound is so bad that you'll probably not hear it.

S€

It will happen at some point this season.

Just a good natured ribbing, but I believe I can successfully argue that UA has done more for your life than the Giants.

P.S.: Bet the Bucs.

It was funny good natured ribbing! I have a feeling the Giants will lose.

At least I'm going to Stony Brook a few days later so that should be fun.

1. Set VCR/TiVo/DVR/DVD-R to record Giants game. Make sure all settiings are correct.

2. Come to the 'Cu.

4. Drive back home. Listen to CD/tape player--do not listen to radio, do not answer mobile phone. Talk to no one.

The only big risk is if they announce the Giants score at the UA game, but sound is so bad that you'll probably not hear it.

S€

That's my plan.

2. Come to the 'Cu.

S€

That is my plan also. As far as announcing the score at the game, I hope they don't. I saw Brian Depasquele before the Iowa State game looking at the NFL scores and he was the person that told me the Giant game was at 1 PM on Sunday. So I asked him if he could ask the announcer not to give out the Giant score on Sunday.

I would think they know that a few people will be watching the Giants later.

Archived