UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UConn Loses

I usually end up rooting against my own bracket but who cares? This is fun stuff!

I'm not sure if everyone saw it the other day but San Diego's Rob Jones is the grandson of Jim Jones (of the Jonestown massacre.) A story I was reading the other day was talking about opposing fans chanting "kool aid" at him. Referencing mass suicide makes the "stop DWI" signs from the UMBC game seem pretty tame.

I usually end up rooting against my own bracket but who cares? This is fun stuff!

I'm not sure if everyone saw it the other day but San Diego's Rob Jones is the grandson of Jim Jones (of the Jonestown massacre.) A story I was reading the other day was talking about opposing fans chanting "kool aid" at him. Referencing mass suicide makes the "stop DWI" signs from the UMBC game seem pretty tame.

There was a story about this kid a few month's back in the ESPN Magazine. Seems like a great kid who has unfairly been stigmatized by something he was not involved with. I feel for him.....people are just to cruel sometimes.

It was AWESOME.....to watch UCONN go down. Screw the brackets.....let's go mid-majors.

It was great seeing UConn lose ... certainly not quite as satisfying as the Siena win, but great just the same.

So it is OK to root for Uconn to lose, but not OK to root for Siena to lose :wacko::wacko::wacko:

To me neither game was practically satisfying, but there are potential satisfying games on Sunday

Archived