UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany @ DePaul

We definitly have things to build off of. Defense atleast in this game was really good holding a BE team under 40% from the field in only the second D-1 game for eight/nine players says something. Definitly an encouraging sign also being able to come back from 18 pts down. I'm very impressed by the bench and depth of this team.

The team has a lot to work on especially with TO we had 20 in both games. Raffa and Ambrose I know are young but they will learn. My biggest concern for the next game is a let down (Bryant is a first year D-1) and fatigue playing 3 teams in 6 days. Glad the season is now underway.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering he missed half the season last year I almost look at Harris as a guy coming off a redshirt year. So far he's averaging 12 pts 5 rebounds and 4 assists a game. It'll take some time but I'm pretty happy with what he's doing right now.

I like the fact that against two different BE teams we had two different leading scorers. I'm hoping that game by game we can eliminate the mistakes we nade tonight.

Rough game for Raffa and was sorry Covington wasn't able to stay on the floor more for his homecoming game.

I didn't get to see it this time but I liked Giff's rebounding (6) against a BE team. Mike Johnson was nuts 16 pts, 8 rebs and 7 assists. Who has him in the Fantasy league?

Archived