UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pick up a copy of the 2008-09 UAlbany Men's Basketball Media Guide. They should be available at the Merchandise table at home games. Probably cost $5

Even better. I actually have the one from last year so I will look it up.

The reason for this is that I had a conversation with a friend of mine last night who said we need to start winning some of these tough OOC games. He said, "Not Nova or UConn or Virgina but we need to beat a Depaul or that caliber team soon." Then we talked about what the most significant OOC win has been since going D1. I'm going to take a look.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Pick up a copy of the 2008-09 UAlbany Men's Basketball Media Guide. They should be available at the Merchandise table at home games. Probably cost $5

Even better. I actually have the one from last year so I will look it up.

The reason for this is that I had a conversation with a friend of mine last night who said we need to start winning some of these tough OOC games. He said, "Not Nova or UConn or Virgina but we need to beat a Depaul or that caliber team soon." Then we talked about what the most significant OOC win has been since going D1. I'm going to take a look.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

There haven't been that many since I've been following the program. The best I can probably remember is Utah a few years a back (at least they are a name school....kinda). And that was after Bogut left. We have yet to really hit pay dirt in this regard. It will come....

There haven't been that many since I've been following the program. The best I can probably remember is Utah a few years a back (at least they are a name school....kinda). And that was after Bogut left. We have yet to really hit pay dirt in this regard. It will come....

Don't sell Utah short.

They are is a top 25 prestigious team from 1984 to present according to a unbiased ESPN report. :rolleyes:

Archived