UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NCAA Volleyball Tournament

The tournament committee is suppose to pair teams with geographical proximity in mind.

So much for hosting the first and second rounds.

There are dozens of teams with records that aren't comparable with UAlbany,

and they give us a 1st rounder against the #2 in the nation?

The tournament committee is suppose to pair teams with geographical proximity in mind.

and don't you like how Siena got paired up with a number 8 seed (I think) when they have a worse record than us boooooo. oh well.

Plain and simple. The tournament committee did not do their job of putting together a fair and reasonable bracket based on teams merit during the season. I understand they have travel issues, but to drop a team as much as they did and make them travel across the country is ridiculous.

This team is better than at least 16 teams in the tournament included the suburban team who UA has never lost to. They deserved a 3 seed in a 4 team bracket, not the #2 team in the country and having to travel across the country to play them.

Wow. I really hate to sound negative because the girls had an outstanding season. But I really have to agree with the sentiments of this topic; that the ncaa has given us the shaft--we certainly deserved a better seed and deserved to host or at least stayed in the east. We most certainly deserved a better seed than the other team from this area who did not even win their regular season title.

Archived