UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hartford Fan Bus Trip

If you already know that you are going but haven't registered yet, then register sooner rather than later...if not enough fans register in the next couple weeks to help pay for the bus then they can't have the trip.

So please register, I want a bus trip! :excl::D

http://www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/U...tscalendar.html

Thanks for the reminder, there's one for Vermont also. It's great to see more of the bus trips to conference games. I'll probably do the Hartford bus trip and we'll probably make a weekend out of the Vermont game instead of the bus trip. Burlington is a great place to spend a January weekend (really.)

The smaller bus has a capacity of 47. So far, there are 22 people signed up for Hartford and 20 for Vermont. Let's fill the bus up! We can get a bigger bus, if we need to. I usually drive down to Hartford, but this is much easier and environmentally responsible. The arena at Hartford is a nice place to watch a game. The Hartford men haven't drawn as well as the women. Not sure how they are drawing this year. Don't procrastinate, do it today.

The smaller bus has a capacity of 47. So far, there are 22 people signed up for Hartford and 20 for Vermont. Let's fill the bus up! We can get a bigger bus, if we need to. I usually drive down to Hartford, but this is much easier and environmentally responsible. The arena at Hartford is a nice place to watch a game. The Hartford men haven't drawn as well as the women. Not sure how they are drawing this year. Don't procrastinate, do it today.

Thanks for the update.

Looks like I will have to decide soon. For Hartford, I may go to the UMass game after the game. For the Vermont game, I want to see if I can find a hockey game Saturday night.

If I don't go to a second game , I will take the bus.

Archived