UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pomerory now predicts....

In the useless stats department, I think I've found an almost sure fire way to win the remainder of our games this season..DON'T score 64 points..we're 9-1 this season when scoring more, or less, than 64..our four losses were 60-78 vs. Nova, 64-75 vs. DePaul, 64-71 vs. Siena and 64-65 vs. Lehigh..and we haven't scored exactly 64 points in any of our wins.

Just to clarify (since sarcasm is hard to express online sometimes), I don't actually think this is a real indicator..just a funny stat to look at..although the superstitious part of me won't feel comfortable if we're closing in on 64 points towards the end of a close game. :ninja:

Where do I sign up for that kind of finish?

Also....RPI forecast is predicting that we finish with a record of 18-11 and a final RPI of 113. They also have some other %....for instance according to their predictions we have a 16% chance of going 19-10 (rpi of 88) and 20% of going 18-11 (rpi of 103), not sure why this differs from their official prediction of 18-11 and rpi of 113. Doesn't matter, I'd love to be in the low 100's or top 100 when all is said and done. I think we'd all sign up for that at the beginning of the season.

The AE is predicted to finish 16th...that would be a banner year. I'm still thinking we'll be somewhere in the 18-20 range but the RPI's are starting to calm down a bit.

us going 13-6 in the rest of our games to finish 19-10. 11-5 in the conference, good for second place behind Vermont. Doesn't really mean much but it's fun to look at Albany 2009

Fun to look at and for me the first thing I check is if the wins equal the loses. They do not.

He has

Vermont 13 - 3

Albany 11 - 5

BU 10 - 6

Stony Brook 9 - 7

Bingo 8 - 8

UMBC 8 - 8

Maine 5 - 11

Hartford 4 - 12

UNH 3 - 13

Total 71-73

Archived