UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Great Danes Lacrosse

Both preseason polls have UA in the top 20. Link!

Kudos to the team...now let's get go out there and meet those expectations.

Nice to see some good news out of UA. I'd like to see us kick some arse in our new stadium.

Yea, Why are we playing @Siena this year in LAX anyway. They are a drag on our SOS. Since we have to play basketball at their home arena every year we should have made sure their LAX team should play us on our home field every year. I think we are too big of a program for them to bring in on a home game.

Yea, Why are we playing @Siena this year in LAX anyway. They are a drag on our SOS. Since we have to play basketball at their home arena every year we should have made sure their LAX team should play us on our home field every year. I think we are too big of a program for them to bring in on a home game.

That a good question, our program and facilities are FAR superior to Siena's are we in fact going over there to play?

Don't give up, the last time we were scheduled there, the game was moved to Fallon Field because of field conditions (it snows more in Loudonville than Western Ave?). And it's a 3:00 start which means the game will be ending less than a half hour before sundown on Feb. 25. I don't know the shade conditions at their field, but overtime could have goalies looking into the dusk, since last I heard they still weren't allowed to play night games and may not be able to use the lights.

Don't give up, the last time we were scheduled there, the game was moved to Fallon Field because of field conditions (it snows more in Loudonville than Western Ave?).

That wouldn't be my first guess.

My first guess would be there is no one smart enough at Siena to know how to use the snow removal equipment.

I don't think I would guess that at any other college, but with Siena it seems likely. :rolleyes:

Archived