UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

The SEFCU Buzz...

I know that when you get older you some times start hearing things in your head but...has anyone else noticed the annoying buzz that appears to emanate (perhaps) from the SEFCU lighting system???? We sit in section 600 and seems to us that while the buzz has always been present this year for some reason its gotten much louder to the point of becoming annoying...but maybe its just that we're old farts....hope they fix this before tourney time...

I can't say I've ever heard it but like alum said....we cheer quite a bit in our section (200). I rarely walk out of a game with my voice at 100%. IMO, if you are gonna be there, support the team by at least stomping your feet on D-FENCE...STOMP STOMP chants. Sitting there yesterday it seemed like some of the students need a lesson in how to cheer. The section opposite of the entrance to SEFCU did a great job with some D-FENCE chants at one point they fired up the UA....UA song. I often look over there to see if I'm in sync with them, the guy in the cape in particular always does an awesome job getting them going. I'm not sure if he frequents this board....but I'd like to send out a "you da man" to him. The section by the entrance needs a couple of kids to lead them. I know there wasn't much to cheer for last night but they can do more.

I often look over there to see if I'm in sync with them, the guy in the cape in particular always does an awesome job getting them going. I'm not sure if he frequents this board....but I'd like to send out a "you da man" to him. .

I would guess that he is the guy with the handle "I Rock the Cape"...just a long shot :)

I often look over there to see if I'm in sync with them, the guy in the cape in particular always does an awesome job getting them going. I'm not sure if he frequents this board....but I'd like to send out a "you da man" to him. .

I would guess that he is the guy with the handle "I Rock the Cape"...just a long shot :)

Oh right....DUHHH! :blush:

I was bummed because we seemed to have lost that endzone to endzone U...A chant that went back and forth. Not sure if I described it well but I thought it was pretty impressive during timeouts and when the other team was trying to shoot free throws.

I was bummed because we seemed to have lost that endzone to endzone U...A chant that went back and forth. Not sure if I described it well but I thought it was pretty impressive during timeouts and when the other team was trying to shoot free throws.

Yeh....also one of my favorites.

i think the students or the cheerleaders and dance team have to get that one started. I was wondering if the cheerleaders and dance teams should split up so there are some of each at both ends. Maybe they need to communicate so they can't. They could be the catalyst for the U A chant.

the guy in the cape in particular always does an awesome job getting them going. I'm not sure if he frequents this board....but I'd like to send out a "you da man" to him.

Thanks for the good words. I do what i can...I personally love the U and then the A on the other side, but the other side of students never seem to really be in the game much, thus making it tough to make it happen

Archived