UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Men's Lacrosse vs Delaware - Friday @ 4pm

It looks as though our slow start is hurting us in the polls.

All of the relevant polls have us even lower now, even after improving to 1-1 with the double overtime win.

Let's hope we take care of business like UAlbany Lacrosse should, and bury Delaware, and gain some respect in the polls again.

All of the relevant polls have us even lower now, even after improving to 1-1 with the double overtime win.

Let's hope we take care of business like UAlbany Lacrosse should, and bury Delaware, and gain some respect in the polls again.

I think the drop was expected. Siena isn't a top 25 caliber team and being taken into 2OT's by them doesn't look good for our strength.

I am hoping they turn around and smack the Blue Hens around.

Should be a good measuring stick for the Danes. UD has a loss to UMBC and a close win over Hartford. They have also lost to Fairfield and beat St. Joe's.

I think the drop was expected. LCCC isn't a top 25 caliber team and being taken into 2OT's by them doesn't look good for our strength.

I am hoping they turn around and smack the Blue Hens around.

Should be a good measuring stick for the Danes. UD has a loss to UMBC and a close win over Hartford. They have also lost to Fairfield and beat St. Joe's.

I smell a big win for the Danes on Friday.

I am still warming up from the game, where a whole slew of BSF (BPF) fans could be found.

Small had a great game, we may have been hosed on one of Delaware's goals where the ball might not have crossed the line, but the passing seemed much cleaner than in the Denver game.

It was nice to see a win, and hopefully there will be some momentum going forward.

Good crowd tonight, and the gate were more closed, and somebody even was checking for tickets at the entrance to the bleachers, so my angry letter can stay in electronic form a little longer...

Listed attendance of 1263 is a more reasonable number today.

Stats say we got away with one - Delaware led in shots, ground balls, Extra Man ops, faceoffs, clears - only 2 fewer TOs for us and 3 more saves. That and more accurate shooting.

Glad to see a great offensive output yesterday.

I wish we could have held them under 8-9 goals defensively.

I think this team continues to get better and better as the season goes on.

We'll have some big wins.

On to a tough UMass team on Tuesday @ 4pm.

Archived