UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

CHN Top 144

And so it starts....Link

I like this list, I have no idea how accurate this guy is but it's always an interesting read, for me at least it is.

Should be interesting to see how many AE teams will be on it if any as most of us seem to think the AE will have a as good if not better season then last.

And so it starts....Link

I like this list, I have no idea how accurate this guy is but it's always an interesting read, for me at least it is.

Should be interesting to see how many AE teams will be on it if any as most of us seem to think the AE will have a as good if not better season then last.

If we are in the top 4 in preseason rankings for the Aeast will that mean a return to the bracket busters?

And so it starts....Link

If we are in the top 4 in preseason rankings for the Aeast will that mean a return to the bracket busters?

Yes! But we are not....keep in mind that poll of AE coaches is conducted early, before most even complete their signing classes etc.

Seems like they are announcing one per day for 144 days.

#142: Check back Tomorrow

#143: Fairfield Stags

If the guards step up, the Stags could make some noise in the talented MAAC.

#144: Jackson State Tigers

A game away from the tourney last year, our SWAC favorites will be dancing in 2010.

Seems like they are announcing one per day for 144 days.

#142: Check back Tomorrow

#143: Fairfield Stags

If the guards step up, the Stags could make some noise in the talented MAAC.

#144: Jackson State Tigers

A game away from the tourney last year, our SWAC favorites will be dancing in 2010.

That's correct....I don't know how right or wrong this guy is but for me this is the first place to start releasing some next season info so I like reading one a day, also helps me read up on what other teams and conferences are doing.

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance we make that list?

My uneducated guess is that UAlbany is probably not going to be in the top 144 (the aforementioned list) to start the season.

Binghamton should be on that list, as well as Boston University. If another team from the America East is on there (it won't be UVM, UMBC, Maine, UNH; and probably not Stonybrook), my guess is that it would go to us or UVM on name-recognition. As a fan of the America East Conference, I'd be thrilled if we got 3 teams on that top 144 list, even if Stonybrook or UVM (and not UAlbany) constitutes the 3rd conference team on that list.

Vermont in at #133 ..... one more AE team made the list as UVM is picked #2

My guess is either Bing of BU....leaning towards Bing as they return quite a bit from a league winning team last year although I personally have them somewhere in the 2-4 range.

EDIT: Its obvious from reading the bottom of this writeup and Bing will be chosen #1

My guess is either Bing of BU....leaning towards Bing as they return quite a bit from a league winning team last year although I personally have them somewhere in the 2-4 range.

EDIT: Its obvious from reading the bottom of this writeup and Bing will be chosen #1

I hope UA fools all these pundits. Where we end at the end of the season is the only thing that counts.

By the way, we're now more than halfway through the doldrums; that is, the period between the date of our last game and the next game.

I hope UA fools all these pundits. Where we end at the end of the season is the only thing that counts.

By the way, we're now more than halfway through the doldrums; that is, the period between the date of our last game and the next game.

odd,

I totally agree with you...I like to read this because it helps me bide the time 'till the season starts....last season he didn't have Bing anywhere on this list....it's where you end up is what matters.

I should qualify my previous statement. It's more about how you do it. (This remark is not intended to slur any other team.) I think UA runs quality programs in every regard, and I'm more proud of that achievement than any other aspect.

Archived