UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

10 years of DI Athletics!

danefan

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=204782123\

37 Conference Champions

19 NCAA bids

27 All-Americas

16 athletes drafted by their professional sport

And

20,000+ community service hours in the Capital Region.

THIS SHOULD BE A FRONT PAGE STORY BY THE TIMES UNION!

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=204782123\

37 Conference Champions

19 NCAA bids

27 All-Americas

16 athletes drafted by their professional sport

And

20,000+ community service hours in the Capital Region.

THIS SHOULD BE A FRONT PAGE STORY BY THE TIMES UNION!

LOL...good one! We need something really shocking to make the front page of the Times Useless....oh I don't know, maybe a run down of all crimes that happened in the city of Albany that had anything to do with UA....there, that will get us there.

Yes, the Times Union really needs to run with this news. If they ignore the developments, then we'll know where they really stand in the Capital District.

Since the University is planning some special events connected with the celebration, it would be nice if the TU could spotlight each sport in separate articles to show the progress made in number of wins and upgrading of opponents.

TU Story

WOW...I gotta be honest I'm surprised this made the front page of the TU. Fair is fair...gotta give them props when they deliver.

I guess, but did they really deliver? If you think about it, we scooped Singleas (thanks to a Dayton fan, no less) and we kind of just used Singleas to get an official comment from UA on the subject.

He could have ignored it, but he didn't and for that I give him props.

I'd be impressed if they highlighted the 10 year anniversary.

Yes, the Times Union really needs to run with this news. If they ignore the developments, then we'll know where they really stand in the Capital District.

Since the University is planning some special events connected with the celebration, it would be nice if the TU could spotlight each sport in separate articles to show the progress made in number of wins and upgrading of opponents.

They ran the PR as a post on Mark's blog rather than an actual story..... http://blog.timesunion.com/collegesports/ualbany-celebrates-10-years-in-division-i/4347/

Archived