UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Rodger does take a few calls and emails, but I suspect they're pretty well screened before getting on air. It's mostly a guest-driven show.

He was saying today about how soon basketball talk was heating up with the season preview at the TUC yesterday. I was on the road or I would have emailed to remind him why there isn't much football talk in Loudonville.

Box score said 3,188. Home side still fairly full, less than half on the visitors, fewer on the hill. Tailgating much reduced from last week.

DP correctly assessed the game later as 'uninspiring'. I didn't like the inefficiency in the red zone. At least we didn't have any turnovers.

72 and DP summed it up accurately.

It seemed as though the crowd energy was good,

especially considering the reduced number of fans in the stands.

After coming off the big win versus Maine, this was a dangerous game.

We came out on the right end of things, but should use this as a

wake up call that NOBODY is going to lay down for us this year.

We'd better be prepared every single week... and ready to put it

all on the line each play of the season.

NEC championship and undefeated season on the line every week!

I probably should have excluded the defense from my comments as they played well. As UofAlbany said this was the dangerous game and there were some times in the fourth quarter when it seemed like it. Hopefully we got the post-Maine game hangover out of our system.

Archived