UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Top 25 Poll

With the T-U doing a fine job updating their blog and UA athletics doing an awesome job keeping their website current it is becoming difficult to offer any new information on this blog.

I guess that is a good thing for the program (and I always come here as a centralized location), but jeesh.

Plenty of talk during the summer though!

It would be sweet to knock 'Cuse from the top 25 :rolleyes:

That could move the 'aints to the top 25. Then we could beat them too.

We don't play the aints until 26 days after the cuse. Even if the aints somehow back into the top 25, pretenders don't usually stay there long. Look for Northeastern, Temple or St Johns to knock off LCC if LCC is playing as a rank team. Actually I would not be surprised if 2 out of those 3 beat the aints whether they are ranked or not.

My personal opinion is that they are slightly over rated going into the season. I see them as an excellent team; a top 40 team but not a top 25 team.

I don't care what they do during the regular season, as long as we beat them this year the TU. I've been to that game like 3 years in a row now and we've lost everytime. I think last year was the only one they lost by more than a possession of the ones I've been too.

Archived