UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may forward information to the coaching staff, but you may not initiate contact with the recruit.

UAlbany Compliance Guide for Boosters

Email Katie Bishop, Compliance Director at kbishop@uamail.albany.edu

I sent links to coach McCarthy, I've never talked to this kid. Should I email Bishop as well?

Can't hurt. "If you know a student athlete who might want to attend the University at Albany, the only permissible activity for an athletics representative is to call the appropriate coach". That includes your not contacting his relatives as well.

• 1 month later...

The Buffalo News released their All-WNY team, with one mention of UAlbany recruitment of a kid I believe has nice potential at DE. UB may pass on him because we have other DE recruits, but this kid is FBS quality physically, and has the grades.

Domenic Principale

School: Clarence Position: LB

Height: 6-5 Weight: 225 Year 12

Finished with a team-leading 102 tackles. Had 10 tackles in win over Jamestown that clinched the Class AA South title. Coach Tom Goddard said he had great pass-dropping ability in coverage and could cover from side-to-side. Has visited Albany, Pitt and Ithaca. Three-year starter. Was a pass-catching threat at TE.

Archived