UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

State of the Program

DaneDoggyStyle/Jeff/BigDog/King Dane are confirmed as the same guy.

You sure Bosiy?

King Dane has been around here for a very long time.

Sorry, I meant to say The King from the TU blogs.....I see that King Dane registered back in '04.

I never had a huge problem with Jeff on the message of his posts...he, like all of us has a right to his opinion and I have the right to disagree. But I hate his dishonesty and constant changing of the name.

DaneDoggyStyle/Jeff/BigDog/King Dane are confirmed as the same guy.

You sure Bosiy?

King Dane has been around here for a very long time.

Sorry, I meant to say The King from the TU blogs.....I see that King Dane registered back in '04.

I never had a huge problem with Jeff on the message of his posts...he, like all of us has a right to his opinion and I have the right to disagree. But I hate his dishonesty and constant changing of the name.

Thanks, Bosiy. Thanks for acknowledging that I found the Danes a long time ago.

And for the record, I'm not so certain I don't often agree with Dane Doggy Style. I think his presentation is weak, but his sentiments not all that different from my own feelings.

100% agree with you. This program is fluttering and to say that the real season begins during conference play. That logic is ridiculous and gives you a losing mindset. So those people out there saying OOC games dont matter, it is ok to enter league play 0-15 and win the conference tournament at 16-18 or something. I've said it before the 05-06 and 06-07 teams were all on Jamar Wilson's back. He carried the team and obviously it was not a reflection of Will Brown's coaching. That is why we have gone no where the past 2 years and this year is looking like a sub .500 season.

It's time to take a step back and re-evaluate the program.

Problems with recruiting are obvious. From the 06-07 recruiting class there is only one player left and that is Gifford. That is why there is no leadership. The only players left from the 07-08 recruiting class is Billy Allen and Tim Ambrose.

I have to agree with this post it's hitting the nail right on the head. The program is floundering right now and lacks any real direction. UAlbany needs a better showing in OOC play to build up their national prestige.

When Dane Doggy Style aka Big Dog first suggested that CB might be on 'the hot seat' he was lambasted from virtually every quarter.

Very interesting how many are now seemingly moving in that direction.

I thought the same thing..until I realized that a large number of 'supporters' of DDS/BigDog/Jeff/etc's view are from posters who have just recently joined..and then post almost the exact same comments as DDS/BigDog/Jeff.

DDS disappears..then BigDog appears and starts posting the same thing as him..BigDog disappears..then GreatDanes appears and starts posting the same thing as him..etc, etc.

On the TU blog..Jeff posts..then disappears..then The King posts..then is called out..then Jeff re-appears and posts.

It's not rocket science.

I don't understand why he can't just roll with one name unless of course the goal is to create the perception that a sizable chunk of the fan base is looking to fire Will Brown.

You guys are right to be skeptical. The poster you mentioned created a lot more accounts and handles than the ones you listed. I never looked at it before because since the board started everyone here has been above board and not played games like that.

Archived