UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Burlington

Hey me and a buddy are taking a road trip to Burlington this weekend. We have tickets to the basketball game and are trying to get tickets to the UMaine vs UVM hockey game. But I was wondering if anyone can recommend places to visit in the area during the day, and night if we can't get hockey tickets? Also going to make a detour on sunday to Lake Placid any suggestions on what to see? Thanks

Hey me and a buddy are taking a road trip to Burlington this weekend. We have tickets to the basketball game and are trying to get tickets to the UMaine vs UVM hockey game. But I was wondering if anyone can recommend places to visit in the area during the day, and night if we can't get hockey tickets? Also going to make a detour on sunday to Lake Placid any suggestions on what to see? Thanks

I'd skip the Bball game completly - it is going to be hard to watch these 2 teams " play " basketball. There is a good middle school game at Burlington High - you just might see better hoops there. Where have these 2 teams gone ??

We've hung around on Church Street alot when we were there. It's easy to walk around and has a lot bars, resturants, stores, etc. Also the Magic Hat brewery in South Burlington is open for tours and samples.

The last time we hit Magic Hat we found it disappointing. They had their new sampling bar in and it felt a little too corporate. That, and the flavors were a little off. It seemed odd that a brewery wouldn't notice, but there were 8-10 of us, and we were left wanting.

For a good lasagna try Bove's

Menu

They were on Bobby Flay's throw-down and are a block from Church St.

Also, GearX is a great outdoors store.

I wish I could go, but other obligations pull me away.

Enjoy.

Well I'm going to the UVM vs Maine hockey game so if the basketball game sucks which it might I'll have a good game at night to go to. FYI I'll be rooting for UMaine because my fiance is from Maine and her sister is attending UMO. Hope to see some of you that make the trip safe travels.

Thanks for the tips guys

Well I'm going to the UVM vs Maine hockey game so if the basketball game sucks which it might I'll have a good game at night to go to. FYI I'll be rooting for UMaine because my fiance is from Maine and her sister is attending UMO. Hope to see some of you that make the trip safe travels.

Thanks for the tips guys

Should be a good hockey game. It is a fun place to see a hockey game. I saw a couple of RPI games up there when UVM was still in the ECAC. Kind of wish I was going, but also traveled out from a lot of trips so kind of just want to stay at home. Since the hockey game is now sold out, looks like staying home will win out.

Bring the Danes a win.

Also on lake Placid. It has been a few years since I have been there. The last ECAC tournament that was played there.

There was decent brew pub down the street from the arena and a decent place to eat across the street that had bear in the name, but I don't remember the name of either.

There was decent brew pub down the street from the arena and a decent place to eat across the street that had bear in the name, but I don't remember the name of either.

Lake Placid Pub and Brewery is on Lake Placid Club Dr. Might be the place, been there often.

Hope you guys have a good time and get to see a win.

Archived