UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Brown to Liberty

Yeah, it'll be on the same level as Notre Dame for all people who believe the earth is only 6,000 years old and evolution is a fabrication.

UAalum with some political talk? A side I've never seen before. ohmy.giftongue.gif

THat isn't political, it's about education and fake science.

Generally, arguing politics online raises my blood pressure and is a waste of time, but I guess you missed my opinions of Citdog's championing the Confederacy over on AGS.

The good old days.rolleyes.gif

I read with amusement all the back and forth postings re: Coach Brown interviewing at Dartmouth and noted that many said "no harm, no foul." My criticism on the interviewing is the timing - he was literally interviewing at the same time he was having recruits visit our campus during the critical signing period. I have no idea whether this factored into the kid opting for Liberty, but certainly if I was a recruit, it would affect my decision-making process. So I don't think the mantra "no harm, no foul" holds true in this situation - it is quite possible that we lost out on a couple of good recruits due to this timing.

I wondered about the timing also and if it hurt. On the other hand, I thought Coach Brown planning his child's birth during the signing period was a brillant recruting ploy - Come to Albany and I'll name my son after you.

I remember Liberty playing at the RACC when the Private Pound was still here. They are if I remember correctly, the Liberty Flames. A bunch of guys dressed in fireman outfits.

So I'm guessing with Moore being a shooting guard and the mystery Australian we're probably still looking for a small forward type player?

Yeah, it'll be on the same level as Notre Dame for all people who believe the earth is only 6,000 years old and evolution is a fabrication.

UAalum with some political talk? A side I've never seen before. ohmy.giftongue.gif

THat isn't political, it's about education and fake science.

Generally, arguing politics online raises my blood pressure and is a waste of time, but I guess you missed my opinions of Citdog's championing the Confederacy over on AGS.

It's best to leave discussion on politics and "fake" science to other forums that are designated for such discussions.

Archived