UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I think it's a little late to change the order the games will be played.

Got that today and my tickets. I won't be going to Maine or Texas in either order, but hope to get to Pittsburgh again. If I do I'll see the Astros too instead of the Mets like this past weekend.

BTW, on tickets dated from 10/9/10 - 11/20/10, I can get 10% off at Across the Street pub until 8/1/10. :angry2:

I think it's a little late to change the order the games will be played.

Got that today and my tickets. I won't be going to Maine or Texas in either order, but hope to get to Pittsburgh again. If I do I'll see the Astros too instead of the Mets like this past weekend.

BTW, on tickets dated from 10/9/10 - 11/20/10, I can get 10% off at Across the Street pub until 8/1/10. :angry2:

Hey Bob...I just moved to Pittsburgh a few months ago...If you and anyone else on the board want to hook up before the game or something...I'm more than happy to give you a tour of all the best beer spots in the Steel City!!

Hey Bob...I just moved to Pittsburgh a few months ago...If you and anyone else on the board want to hook up before the game or something...I'm more than happy to give you a tour of all the best beer spots in the Steel City!!

Sounds good. Hopefully when the day get closer some more people will decide to go. At this point, I don't know if I can take Friday off work and get in for Friday night's Pirate game or if I will get in Saturday a little before the football game to tailgate.

Archived