UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Volleyball opens with two wins

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Heard from unnamed sources that Brooke Stanley may be out for the year, can anyone confirm that? If true, this would be a huge loss for the team and also a sad thing to happen to a great kid.

I haven't read this anyplace else but it seems to be true. She hasn't played since those first few matches. Granted I haven't seen them yet but from the results they seem to be playing fairly well considering they're missing such a big piece of the puzzle.

Heard from unnamed sources that Brooke Stanley may be out for the year, can anyone confirm that? If true, this would be a huge loss for the team and also a sad thing to happen to a great kid.

I haven't read this anyplace else but it seems to be true. She hasn't played since those first few matches. Granted I haven't seen them yet but from the results they seem to be playing fairly well considering they're missing such a big piece of the puzzle.

I saw coach Sunday at half time of the soccer game. I forgot to ask that question, but someone else had said the same thing. It is a shame. Hopefully, if she decides to go to grad school she can play next season. Agreed that the results have been good and I am looking forward to seeing a few matches the soon. I'll miss the first one vs Yale on 9/25 but there are 3 more early in Oct; 6, 8, 10 vs. Colgate, Providence and UNH.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a project at work so I couldn't make it tonight. Caught some on TW3. Nice going by those who were at the match, the announcers were commenting on how loud it was at BPF Arena tonight. I hadn't realize Shelby Goldman is now the coach at HVCC, she did the color for the match tonight.

Archived