UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I haven't seen anything on our schedule but Siena released their schedule. According to that we'll play them at a tournament at Fordham in September and then again in Albany in early November. We're also playing Colorado at their tournament, then going to Fordham and playing them again along with Siena.

I haven't seen anything on our schedule but Siena released their schedule. According to that we'll play them at a tournament at Fordham in September and then again in Albany in early November. We're also playing Colorado at their tournament, then going to Fordham and playing them again along with Siena.

Beautiful.

Makes up for them ducking UA last season.

Also can't ask for a better day to play them at Fordham than 9/10. No UA football game that day, Mets scheduled for 1 PM and it should take less than an hour to get from new Shea to Fordham :D

Slightly off-topic here, but I figured the following would amuse Bob87: I am in a local tennis league that rotates to about four different locations in the Capital District. Last night our league coordinator set up six matches at LCC, to match their number of courts. When we arrived at the scheduled starting time two of the courts were in use by our league members, but the four remaining courts were flooded with four inch deep standing water. As an active player in the area I have played in dozens of areas, and never have I come across so much water on a court, let alone on four out of six...just one more example of their overall athletic department deficiencies.

Slightly off-topic here, but I figured the following would amuse Bob87: I am in a local tennis league that rotates to about four different locations in the Capital District. Last night our league coordinator set up six matches at LCC, to match their number of courts. When we arrived at the scheduled starting time two of the courts were in use by our league members, but the four remaining courts were flooded with four inch deep standing water. As an active player in the area I have played in dozens of areas, and never have I come across so much water on a court, let alone on four out of six...just one more example of their overall athletic department deficiencies.

That is a shocking story.

Obviously not the part where sienna doesn't know how to build courts so the water drains away from the courts , but the part where you arrived to play at night at LCC. I thought all their sporting events had to be played during day light hours. :lol:

The Siena Board is reporting that the basketball game will be on Monday, December 5. Can this be right?

Don't care when the game is played as long as the tickets or home courts are split in half during the life of the contract.

Archived