UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

League schedule out

I thought that was the meet and greet...a little different then the scrimmage. I could be wrong though.

You are right, but don't we usually meet the team before the scrimmage. In any event, I wouldn't think it would be homecoming day with football at 1. You could not have it after the football game with them having to set up for Magic Johnson. Before the game would be awfully early.

• 4 weeks later...

TW3 Season Schedule

The University at Albany men's and women's basketball programs are scheduled to have a combined ten games televised as part of Time Warner Cable Sports package during the 2011-12 season. Time Warner Cable Sports will air four men's games from UAlbany's SEFCU Arena and the Big Purple Growl doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 4. The broadcast schedule includes Colgate (Dec. 7), New Hampshire (Jan. 11), Binghamton (Jan. 25) and Vermont (Feb. 15). The Big Purple Growl features a pair of America East Conference contests against Stony Brook, beginning with the women's game at 4:30 p.m. Rodger Wyland and John Quattrocchi will provide the play-by-play coverage.

Additionally, the Great Danes will face Siena on Time Warner Cable Sports in the Capital Region on Monday, Dec. 5 and could possibly be involved in an ESPN3 broadcast during the second round of the Dick's Sporting Goods NIT Season Tip-Off on Nov. 15.

The UAlbany women will also have non-conference games televised against Siena (Dec. 3) and Canisius (Dec. 22). Both will air on Time Warner Cable Sports.

Archived