UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

League schedule out

2011-12 America East Men’s Basketball Schedule

All times TBA

January

Mon. 2 Hartford at Albany

Thurs. 5 Albany at UMBC

Sun. 8 Albany at Stony Brook

Wed. 11 New Hampshire at Albany

Sat. 14 Maine at Albany

Mon. 16 Albany at Boston U.

Thurs. 19 Albany at Vermont

Wed. 25 Binghamton at Albany

Sat. 28 Albany at Hartford

February

Wed. 1 UMBC at Albany

Sat. 4 Stony Brook at Albany

Mon. 6 Boston U. at Albany

Thurs. 9 Albany at New Hampshire

Sat. 11 Albany at Maine

Wed. 15 Vermont at Albany

Thurs. 23 Albany at Binghamton

2011-12 America East Women’s Basketball Schedule

All times TBA

January

Mon. 2 Albany at Hartford

Wed. 4 UMBC at Albany

Sun. 8 Albany at Stony Brook

Wed. 11 Albany at New Hampshire

Sat. 14 Albany at Maine

Mon. 16 Boston U. at Albany

Thurs. 19 Vermont at Albany

Wed. 25 Albany at Binghamton

Sat. 28 Hartford at Albany

February

Wed. 1 Albany at UMBC

Sat. 4 Stony Brook at Albany

Wed. 8 New Hampshire at Albany

Sat. 11 Maine at Albany

Wed. 15 Albany at Vermont

Sat. 18 Albany at Boston U.

Wed. 22 Binghamton at Albany

Sorry to see that about O'Brien. He's had a rough college career. I think he's playing for his third coach and has been banged up seemingly the whole time.

I was hoping we'd have Stony Brook for the BPG game. If they're as good as they think they're going to be that should be a fun game.

Curious about two things. We have a road game at UNH on Thursday Feb 9th and then at Maine on Saturday Feb 11th. It seems like the civilized thing to do would be to head up to Maine after the UNH game. I wonder if there is some league rule against it.

Also weren't we talking about a bracket bustas game? There's no whole in the schedule listed for that game although the last weekend of February is open. Just curious because some other teams have announced.

• 2 weeks later...

All times TBA

January

I was thinking with three Australians on the roster and Australia Dayon Thursday, January 26th maybe we should officially celebrate during this game. Fly the flag, play the anthem and serve Southwark Stout in the atrium.

All times TBA

January

I was thinking with three Australians on the roster and Australia Dayon Thursday, January 26th maybe we should officially celebrate during this game. Fly the flag, play the anthem and serve Southwark Stout in the atrium.

That is certainly appropriate as the night of the 25th here it will already be the 26th and Australia day there :)

That is certainly appropriate as the night of the 25th here it will already be the 26th and Australia day there :)

Didn't even think of that. We could drop the U off the front of our name and replace it with Roo. As in kangaroo - Roo Albany.

Didn't even think of that. We could drop the U off the front of our name and replace it with Roo. As in kangaroo - Roo Albany.

rooalbany.png

LCC is the road team and UA is the home team in this years bracket buster...hmmmm

For BB, You can't play a team you already played during the season but I can still hope UA gets a TV game and they send LCC to play whichever home team is in the lowest spot of the standings :) Unfortunately the only home AE team they would be eligible to lose to would be UNH. They already have UA and UVM on the schedule and they got matched up with Maine last year.

Archived