UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Starting Five Announced

I think a lot of us who closely follow this team had a hunch this would be the starting five...without seeing Suero but only going on reports, this could be an explosive starting 5.

Agreed, I was just posting that it was official and just a hunch but I'm guessing anyone that's made it to BPF probably follows the team closely. But I could be wrong ...

Nine days and counting till Pittsburgh. Anyone on here traveling there? GDG and I are, so hopefully we'll see some purple and gold scattered throughout the crowd.

The fact that it's set now is a positive. I don't that it's been the case the last couple of years.

I'm not headed out to Pittsburgh but am going to try and catch the first game at Syracuse. Hoping to see our first ever win in the Carrier Dome.

UAlbany wants Puk to be force - Wilkin today, tho in typical T-U fashion the photo online is of Devlin and others.

Some editor apparently had no idea who Puk is...a couple of weeks ago there was a thread on the AE board asking who people thought would be the breakout player on their team. At that time I picked Puk, nice to see that he's been practicing well. If he can step up his production in the paint, with our guards...scary!

I think a lot of us who closely follow this team had a hunch this would be the starting five...without seeing Suero but only going on reports, this could be an explosive starting 5.

Agreed, I was just posting that it was official and just a hunch but I'm guessing anyone that's made it to BPF probably follows the team closely. But I could be wrong ...

Nine days and counting till Pittsburgh. Anyone on here traveling there? GDG and I are, so hopefully we'll see some purple and gold scattered throughout the crowd.

I live in Pittsburgh and will be at the Pete for sure!

Archived