UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA versus the Crosstown Rival- Cheap Seats!!

Sorry for not posting this earlier, but Time Warner is running a special with $5 seats to the UA game.

So if you don't mind the upper level, and don't want to buy from UA, go to Ticketmaster and enter "TWC" under special code.

I walked to the box office and bought 10 today for $50. (It took twenty minutes to get the lowest available row because they were saving those for online reservations, but that is a different story for a different day.)

Driving around today and listening to FoxSports 980...you guys remember how LCC fans say the game doesn't mean anything to them?

In a span of a half hour heard two HolyHoops radio commercials, the game is being advertised by LCC as the "biggest game of the season". Next time one of those jokers says it doesn't mean anything to Siena, well simply not true.

Driving around today and listening to FoxSports 980...you guys remember how LCC fans say the game doesn't mean anything to them?

In a span of a half hour heard two HolyHoops radio commercials, the game is being advertised by LCC as the "biggest game of the season". Next time one of those jokers says it doesn't mean anything to Siena, well simply not true.

In the meantime, we have Metcalf and Aronhalt in the TU on Tuesday saying the game is no big deal to them. No one really needs to go to the Recovery Room tonight. I can preview Coach Brown's comments:

Siena is a talented team. Their freshmen are really good and the Seniors provide leadership. Anosike will be a handful. They are well coached. Mitch is a great guy. They are lucky to be playing 3 games in 5 nights. We are at a disadvantage having 8 days between games. We have a young team. I don't know how they'll handle the big crowd. They're not in our conference. It's just another out of conference game for our guys.

Am I wrong?

Thanks Haggy. I usually buy through the UA ticket office. That way I know the money doesn't go to Siena.

Same here. Cash game for UA. We get paid in tickets, so UA needs to sell all we get!

I am at peace with my decision.

Haggy

You know I would never give a dime to LCC as long as they are the home team every year. That being said, I don't have a problem with your decision. UA has had amble time to get a fair contract. If they aren't going to worry about it, why should the fans.

They did the minimum to get my money this year. A seat closer to the bench, but if they want to keep getting my money for this game, they will have to do better in the future.

...but if they want to keep getting my money for this game, they will have to do better in the future.

For me it just seems like tomorrow never comes with this current leadership.

I love the letters and e-mails some of us send, but I think the time has come for us to unite with a full-court press.

Thanks Haggy. I usually buy through the UA ticket office. That way I know the money doesn't go to Siena.

Same here. Cash game for UA. We get paid in tickets, so UA needs to sell all we get!

I am at peace with my decision.

I really wasn't trying to get you to question your decision. A bunch of it tried it one year to get better seats. It didn't really work. All it did was have us sit with a bunch of Siena fans.

Thought it was funny that stat nation automatically creates smack talk using stats. Computers are taking over. Soon we won't even need humans to talk smack!

Archived