UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Mount St. Mary's

MRSGDG

31433-1.jpg

MSM is 1-10 with their only win against Hartford 63-50.

Radio:

http://www.iheart.co.../?autoplay=true

Video: ($6.95 for the game - UA not listed yet)

http://www.mountathl...mber/signup.php

"Free" Video: (Games for 12/31/11 are not listed yet)

http://www.vipbox.tv...basketball.html

Live Stats:

http://livestats.pre...s.com/themount/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need serious help with coachspeak. The Siena game was just another nonleague game that means much more to the alumni than it does to the players and coaches, but, the Mount St. Mary's game last night is labelled a "must win", and now, maybe it's not such a "must win" because coaches and players might have food poisoning?

I need serious help with coachspeak. The Siena game was just another nonleague game that means much more to the alumni than it does to the players and coaches, but, the Mount St. Mary's game last night is labelled a "must win", and now, maybe it's not such a "must win" because coaches and players might have food poisoning?

Translation: I want to get to 8 here with a chance to get to 9 and set a new UA D1 record with the home BB game in February. Final year of the contract...hey, nothing wrong with it, the more wins the merrier. Sing me up!

As for the difference between this game and the LCC game...managing expectations. He knows that he has a decent chance to kick the Mount in the teeth, quite frankly they stink with one win against Hartford. I mean Savanah St. beat them...

They do carry a 1-10 record..but they also lost to Maryland by only 3 points..to whom we just lost by 11 points. Treat it like any other game..come out and play hard.

No doubt the team shouldn't be looking at records, just come out and play balls to the wall and the rest will take care of itself. I on the other hand as a fan can call a spade a spade, if we lose that game I'll be very disappointed, let's be honest here.

They do carry a 1-10 record..but they also lost to Maryland by only 3 points..to whom we just lost by 11 points. Treat it like any other game..come out and play hard.

No doubt the team shouldn't be looking at records, just come out and play balls to the wall and the rest will take care of itself. I on the other hand as a fan can call a spade a spade, if we lose that game I'll be very disappointed, let's be honest here.

How about we put up a 40 point win, just to prove a point!

How about we put up a 40 point win, just to prove a point!

I'll take it...seriously though, it's one thing for you and I/us to sit here and talk about it, I would hope the players aren't talking like this and I'm sure they are not. They are the ones going out there we as fans analyze what we see.

GDG and I will be making the trip down to MSM. Saturday game makes it much easier.. a quiet and unique New Years in Gettysburg,PA it is.

Looks like your new upstairs neighbor is going to have a breather from gdg and his enjoyment of UA basketball, seeing that its a road game.

GDG and I will be making the trip down to MSM. Saturday game makes it much easier.. a quiet and unique New Years in Gettysburg,PA it is.

The S-money family will also be making the trip. Second UA game since moving out of Albany in '09, so we're excited. This will be interesting since it will be the first b-ball game for our two younger kids (3 and six months).

Go Danes,

S$

Archived